Poll

What would you like Rubi to do in Poddar House

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Since the upcoming track is going to focus on what Ruhi’s motives behind returning to Poddar House are, would like to know what the viewers want/ expect to see ..

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Since the upcoming track is going to focus on what Ruhi’s motives behind returning to Poddar House are, would like to know what the viewers would like to see ..

Clarification.. Motive we like to see or most likely motive.. Zameen Aasmaan ka farak hoga in donon mein😀

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Clarification.. Motive we like to see or most likely motive.. Zameen Aasmaan ka farak hoga in donon mein😀

what you’d like ..but it could also be what you expect lol
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just tell Rohit she was pranking him and leave for US lol

Sab khush smiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Guys ..whoever’s choosing the any other option, please do share what you’d like/ expect to see ..

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

what you’d like ..but it could also be what you expect lol

Motive I Like to see : Focus on building a life with Rohit. Can't take more of the triangle and her love/zidd/ obsession ( varied interpretation by different forum members)

Motive most likely : Focus on breaking up Abhira and Armaan and get Ab thrown out of PH

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Motive I Like to see : Focus on building a life with Rohit. Can't take more of the triangle and her love/zidd/ obsession ( varied interpretation by different forum members)

Motive most likely : Focus on breaking up Abhira and Armaan and get Ab thrown out of PH

larger point being getting back with Armaan or just making sure he doesn’t get the love he wants either ?
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel makers are going to show the situation 'what if rohit stayed after knowing the truth'. In short, forget past 7-8 months & glue the upcoming episode to the times abhira armaan & rohit ruhi got married.

Literally, today abhira winning against dadi in competition reminded me of the pagdi tying competition where abhira broke dadi's record & tomorrow most probably it will be the replica of pag phera dance, & upcoming mein bhi recycling hoga shayad with small changes in situationsmiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel makers are going to show the situation 'what if rohit stayed after knowing the truth'. In short, forget past 7-8 months & glue the upcoming episode to the times abhira armaan & rohit ruhi got married.

Literally, today abhira winning against dadi in competition reminded me of the pagdi tying competition where abhira broke dadi's record & tomorrow most probably it will be the replica of pag phera dance, & upcoming mein bhi recycling hoga shayad with small changes in situationsmiley39

vote kiya ki nahi? The first option ?
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

She should focus on Rohit and forget Ar-Ab even exist. And pls Ro should not die. There can be disagreements between Ru-Ab about family issues but Ru should forget Ar and things related with him for good. By this she herself and we viewers will get peace. Villains can be brought from outside or fufasa the great is there.

I just don't want the disaster in the name of surrogacy track again.

Now after the entry of Rohit everything is back to square one. Everyone did mistakes paid for it too. Now there should be new beginning.