Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeh log hospital ka lifetime membership kyu nahi lete? Ek bahar aata hai toh dusra jaata hai

It's ruhi's asli family's hospital I guess which is now administered by others and she must be getting free treatment quota for her sasuraalwalassmiley37
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

*stretching limbs* G4 here I come!

I believe it's not Abhira, but it should be Armaan who needs to runaway for a leap and find Achi Woman. Let's dive into his life to know why he deserves an Achi Woman.

Lost the one woman who would have loved her son to moon and back, his bio mom at very young age and thanks to his father he got two "I'll love you in my own conditional basis". Madhav could have done a better job as a single father than sacrificing his son to sharks.

Armaan the single soul got infatuated, made to skip a date, let his infatuation marry his half brother, witness the death of his teacher/mentor and forced into a deal marriage.

Got taunted, his deal wife was loved by problems and most importantly he got harrassed by his ex.

I strongly believe that harrasment is not just subjected to female gender. Yes my dear forum people, a grown man can also be harrassed. Watch that Abhira's accident wala episode, Roohi literally backed an uncomfortable Armaan to a wall after saving him from falling down the stairs. This was aired during the old Armaan & Roohi times. Like Roohi seriously? I expected more from you, since I've seen your childhood. And let your love breathe, Roohi girl.

Okay now, many cringey things happened. Armaan enabled Roohi, but why? Because he was a victim of emotional abuse since childhood and your police Papa who saves everyone in the city, failed you badly. Sad for you dude.

His pseudo divorced wife suffered, but he was also not in mental peace. I'm disappointed with the Abhira supporters in the Poddar family, like seriously you guys can dance keeping the girl you've know for 10+ months on your heads. But never once spoke against the matriarch ab**ing the son of the house.

Armaan got slapped by dear old Manish Goenka, for leaving his bride at the altar. MG I have lost track of your khaand's since your son's time.

And finally Madhav stood up for his beti.

That's why legacies be damned! Let Armaan meet an Achi woman and find a good father in his Father in law and a great family in his in-laws. Let the Poddars rot!

Run Armaan Run! Find your Achi woman, have cute babies and live your life. But even now if you don't open your eyes, you'll realise it lately that your current wife is also falling for you in her own conditional basis.

Take a bow my friend 🫡

Frm the time this circus began ,

Ruhi ki galti is arman ki galti

Madhav ki galti is arman ki galti

Abhira ki galti is arman ki galti

Vidya ki galti is arman ki galti

In every case , the culprit is arman . Coz arman didn't take a stand , arman didn't refuse ruhi , arman enabled ruhi, for dadisa arman brought abhira , for sanjay arman brought abhira , arman lied to abhira , arman was not transparent to abhira , the list is endless..

Arman brought abhira to his mad house but it was not willingly. Did he ask abhira to fall in love with him ? Given the situation , there was no 1 good way to deal with it ..it was armans fault in lots of places but not all of it.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

If only Armaan had a father like Abhira's bio dad

Armaan is emotionally abused by his family

edited: gen3

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

*stretching limbs* G4 here I come!

I believe it's not Abhira, but it should be Armaan who needs to runaway for a leap and find Achi Woman. Let's dive into his life to know why he deserves an Achi Woman.

Lost the one woman who would have loved her son to moon and back, his bio mom at very young age and thanks to his father he got two "I'll love you in my own conditional basis". Madhav could have done a better job as a single father than sacrificing his son to sharks.

Armaan the single soul got infatuated, made to skip a date, let his infatuation marry his half brother, witness the death of his teacher/mentor and forced into a deal marriage.

Got taunted, his deal wife was loved by problems and most importantly he got harrassed by his ex.

I strongly believe that harrasment is not just subjected to female gender. Yes my dear forum people, a grown man can also be harrassed. Watch that Abhira's accident wala episode, Roohi literally backed an uncomfortable Armaan to a wall after saving him from falling down the stairs. This was aired during the old Armaan & Roohi times. Like Roohi seriously? I expected more from you, since I've seen your childhood. And let your love breathe, Roohi girl.

Okay now, many cringey things happened. Armaan enabled Roohi, but why? Because he was a victim of emotional abuse since childhood and your police Papa who saves everyone in the city, failed you badly. Sad for you dude.

His pseudo divorced wife suffered, but he was also not in mental peace. I'm disappointed with the Abhira supporters in the Poddar family, like seriously you guys can dance keeping the girl you've know for 10+ months on your heads. But never once spoke against the matriarch ab**ing the son of the house.

Armaan got slapped by dear old Manish Goenka, for leaving his bride at the altar. MG I have lost track of your khaand's since your son's time.

And finally Madhav stood up for his beti.

That's why legacies be damned! Let Armaan meet an Achi woman and find a good father in his Father in law and a great family in his in-laws. Let the Poddars rot!

Run Armaan Run! Find your Achi woman, have cute babies and live your life. But even now if you don't open your eyes, you'll realise it lately that your current wife is also falling for you in her own conditional basis.

I can’t no more connect with Armaan the same way after actor change. But Rohit’s acting as Armaan is so good that I feel for the character. He’s really the best actor of the show and among channel now.
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Vidya taking and asking never ending vadasss which where never fulfilled smiley36smiley44smiley44smiley44

Armaan ko hogya turn ab abhira ka ka turn not to get fullfiled smiley36smiley44

Inke styling itne tacky kyu hai. Please buy something from sarojini market or reliance Mart they have better stock than this bastir may jyotsna design clothes smiley8

Anita can't act itni gandi shakal gandi acting they could have casted anyone else. With old roohi Arman could have thrown her out too

Rajan chacha should watch his old epis of gen 2 gen1 (no gen3 cause yehi se barbadi suru) And see how he made a joint family where everyone gave some fck for everyone

Was watching gen2, naira just have to say 1 word naksh was ready to pounce on people. Nairas family always defended her. Suhasini was a bitx but kartik swarna nairas family was enough to give her back. After a time even dadi chilled out. But most importantly they hired good actors. Suhasini dadi, rajshri and all naitik akshara family side were superb actors. Ab to sadak se uthake laye hai inko

Vidya actress is veteran but very one dimensional acting I guess character is such she has no life beyond madhav Arman dadi and now her bahu

Madhav I got to know other day he's a police officer after ghum he's the worst police i have seen onscreen 🤣😏

Rest actors eh bohut hi budget ki Kami

Naya_31 thumbnail

I feel so bad for Armaan smiley19 He has led a very sad life for no fault of his. smiley19 Bahut galat hua hai, Armaan bhaiya ke saath. smiley19smiley39

Abhira is an orphan.

Rohit allegedly left and died.

Dev and his son left the town.

But Armaan has led a sad sad life. Justice for Armaan Poddar for living a sad and miserable life. smiley19

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Ristha may rone ka har roj chalthe .. woh log rone say aab meri ko hasi aaraha hai smiley44smiley37

Ab rishte may functions nahi ..ronaaa rehta hai ..

Aaj ka episode pura skip hai ...

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Manisha chachi has 2 elder kids why she speaks like a kid always with kiddish tone they can modulate it as per the age of character in show. When she speaks she jumps and says dialogues. Was it needed?

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Naya_31

I feel so bad for Armaan smiley19 He has led a very sad life for no fault of his. smiley19 Bahut galat hua hai, Armaan bhaiya ke saath. smiley19smiley39

Abhira is an orphan.

Rohit allegedly left and died.

Dev and his son left the town.

But Armaan has led a sad sad life. Justice for Armaan Poddar for living a sad and miserable life. smiley19

Sarcastic hai kya smiley36

Yar galat toh hua hai , Armaan has been emotionally abused by his family.

But Ar ki har galti ko agar support karenge sab citing his childhood trauma, aise toh even Abhira suffered, then how come nobody gives her benefit of doubt. She literally had only her mom who got killed by her molestor/stalker .