Among the negative characters who will help Armaan ?

Viewer Polls

Poll

Who will help Armaan to get back with Abhira?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

I think one of the current negative characters will help Armaan in getting Abhira back. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Armaan himself smiley37

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No body selected Ruhi😅 Maybe when Ruhi will completely get over Armaan fever, she might confess all her wrongdoings and help Abhimaan😅

Edited by free_willy - 3 months ago

Roohi believes only her version of story. She feels Armaan only loves her and is confused because of Abhira’s intrusion.. In her delusional world , she still thinks that he is her soul mate and Abhira destroyed her perfect love story.. she is just waiting for Armaan to come back to his sense and realise Abhira is not a match for him but only Roohi is.. When she is waiting to come back in his life, why will she help Armaan to be with Abhira? She will be always there waiting for her turn to be Mrs. Armaan Poddar..

His divorce is still pending because of Phupha.. that’s an indirect help from phupha’s side. Madhav may use this to bring Abhira back to Poddar house but however I think Vidya might help him more this time.. let’s see..

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think phuphasa & his wicked plans. Till now he was the one indirectly involved in bringing abhira armaan together, feels like it will continue

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I think phuphasa & his wicked plans. Till now he was the one indirectly involved in bringing abhira armaan together, feels like it will continue

Dadi bhi kam nahi hai woh bhi todunga toh ham hi aur jodunga woh bhi ham type kaa hai...Divorce blackmail unhone kiya, but Armaan ka realisation hit bhi wahi diya smiley37..

Fufa may continue his apna game unknowingly it become helpful...But divorce truth ke baad unka bajne ka bohot chance hai...Itne din mehnat karwaya Madhav ne koi rishta nahi bolkar...

Vidya the Flipper, MG ko Thakkar dekar kabhi bhi apni flipping race me aage aa sakthe hai smiley37