Lee206 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

just from past few days i started to think that now the story will be unique but as always makers of indian tv serial dissppoint me. I thought now they will show armaan and abhira supporting each other to get successful kife away from toxic people and ruhi will move on with her carrer or with someone but they have tos how the cringe and adultary in eacha nd every show,now i fully understand the mind of indian tv serial writer , they have disgusting mind and support biagamy as easch and every serial on indian tv have same cocept in every channel the plot is same one spineless male lead and two women mostly a sisters or friends doing insane things on name of love for male lead. they forgeet the indian culture, morality and just get influence with crime petrol and savdhan india story where illicit affair and crime where happen

the indian serial need the drama like maddam sir or the comedy shows or even the romantic shows where support love faithfulness and care was shown with real feminism.

from today i decided to stop watching this serial which is no diffrent and to watch our favourite actors their instagram content is much better than this bullshit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

I also felt same,today

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Lee206

just from past few days i started to think that now the story will be unique but as always makers of indian tv serial dissppoint me. I thought now they will show armaan and abhira supporting each other to get successful kife away from toxic people and ruhi will move on with her carrer or with someone but they have tos how the cringe and adultary in eacha nd every show,now i fully understand the mind of indian tv serial writer , they have disgusting mind and support biagamy as easch and every serial on indian tv have same cocept in every channel the plot is same one spineless male lead and two women mostly a sisters or friends doing insane things on name of love for male lead. they forgeet the indian culture, morality and just get influence with crime petrol and savdhan india story where illicit affair and crime where happen

the indian serial need the drama like maddam sir or the comedy shows or even the romantic shows where support love faithfulness and care was shown with real feminism.

from today i decided to stop watching this serial which is no diffrent and to watch our favourite actors their instagram content is much better than this bullshit.

It's the fault of Audience as well who give TRP to such tracks

This gen had a great start All characters had Potential n story was also Good for setting a base for future but TRP's were lowest 1.4, 1.6/7 n they started nonsensical copying of tracks from others for TRP ruining all characters in the process Without thinking that certain tracks won't go with the character settings in this show

TRP increased only with marriage track which has been copied from other shows n Most of the shows have similar bigamy/triangle story still they get TRP's because audience are watching only that type of content

Writers Producers n Channel don't wait for Audience to accept New content because they want quick TRP's n profits and TRP Audience don't accept Fresh content easily They are also attracted to same recycled trash tracks