Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 months ago

Wow for this season m which is liters a mandap pe chiorna is a courageous job ,but if any other did it’s immoral where he also said he doesn’t love ,but that time it’s not wrong for other person after knowing its self respect as stake

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Wow for this season m which is liters a mandap pe chiorna is a courageous job ,but if any other did it’s immoral where he also said he doesn’t love ,but that time it’s not wrong for other person after knowing its self respect as stake

because he is loving their favorite fl so pov and mindset changes easily.
Edited by Mehersudha - 4 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

After accepting his love for Ab at the mandap which is a very difficult thing even for a courageous person , I think we can agree that is not pity love. Whether he stands beside her at all times when facing day 2 day battles in his home that is yet to be seen.

I am not sure.

It's an impulsive decision to stop shaadi. He's very emotional

He doesn't love Ruhi but is his love for Abhira a reaction to everything he's learned recently or is it deep seated, long lasting thing? That will only be seen if a new kaand occurs. He cares deeply for her but will he really be able to protect her from his own family and stop letting everyone manipulate him? And can he do this consistently?

Edited by Pinecone - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am not sure.

It's an impulsive decision to stop shaadi. He's very emotional

He doesn't love Ruhi but is his love for Abhira a reaction to everything he's learned recently or is it deep seated, long lasting thing? That will only be seen if a new kaand occurs. He cares deeply for her but will he really be able to protect her from his own family and stop letting everyone manipulate him? And can he do this consistently?

What I think is that If he doesn't love ruhi he should have not accepted the marriage.... When is not in love with her.... He deserves another slap from ruhi and even one from abhira..... They both should not accept his apology... Especially abhira should leave him n his family.... It's better for her life ... He is conveniently changing his priorities and love.... Ruhi should also see this and accept that he doesn't deserve her love and never look at this person.... She lost everything.... Abhira should know the truth about this relationship from the beginning not one-sided. She will be clear of what is right or wrong instead of getting emotional..