Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Video h Kartik ne join kiya goenka groups ko Mukhe toh dikhai de raha hai broScreenshot_2024-06-08-12-25-09-06_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

PassionStar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Not exactly virat was shown working on missions consistently as a police officer and Sai was shown as a doctor .. even in second gen ishan was shown as a professor and holding lectures..

Yeh rishta has faltered they have barely shown armaan as a lawyer handling any case ..mostly they sit at home .. I don’t know about previous generations… but yes I had seen Akshara and Naitik working in family business

they should show the hero as a political journalist. He will barely get any time for romance.

Not seen ghkkpm, so cannot comment.

Mostly shows do show this much work only, but none of the shows have been shown career centric except for Diya aur baati hum. With this, I mean that more of career centric content which focuses on how a person manages his/her professional and personal life. Not only love story, but how partners manage and balance their career and family.

In Rohit's previous show he was shown as a politician and the FL was a journalist, but no scenes were shown with regards to this.

In general, even if career oriented shows start, they get off air due to low TRPs.

Edited by PassionStar - 4 months ago

hey, do you remember who is pankhudi?

and Niyati and neta ji,Acctually i watched these shows may be 10-12 year ago.I don't remember about shows name was a child then.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Not exactly virat was shown working on missions consistently as a police officer and Sai was shown as a doctor .. even in second gen ishan was shown as a professor and holding lectures..

Yeh rishta has faltered they have barely shown armaan as a lawyer handling any case ..mostly they sit at home .. I don’t know about previous generations… but yes I had seen Akshara and Naitik working in family business

they should show the hero as a political journalist. He will barely get any time for romance.

Gen 3 was nice because we used to see the characters working…Gen 2 was bad..Karthik used to be at home all day running behind naira. Gen 4 is ok. There has been a few scenes of podaars law firm and abhira ..we’ve seen her do her internship ..hopefully we’ll see more of her as a lawyer as the show progresses
umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

WFH....

Content creator or program tester or design analyst...

good.

I like it.

Work from home,specially everyone was done it in lockdown.

So,Good example.