Ruhi ne Ghar ke Liye Bahut Kuch Kiya hai! - Page 2

Viewer Polls

Poll

What has Ruhi done for the Poddar Family?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

She has handled poddar's two chirag alone... married with one and lusting to other..

She done sooo much smiley11

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi bhabhji ne ab and ar ko alag kia and unke room ke bahar free me guard ka kaam kia,charu ka internship rokh dia ,pati ko marwa dia,jethji ko sahara dia.Bohut kaam kiya hai bhabhji ne sab bolte bolte raat ho jayegi.

Originally posted by: Supervampire

She has handled poddar's two chirag alone... married with one and lusting to other..

She done sooo much smiley11

She killed one son and getting married to another .

She already knows Armaan doesn’t love her but once she knows he loves Abhria she can kill Armaan too and marry Krish smiley42 after all she is the best stinkiest doormat bahu in the universe and poddar’s don’t want to lose her.

Naya_31 thumbnail

I wrote wrong answers only smiley19

Originally posted by: Naya_31

I wrote wrong answers only smiley19

She made sure ki poddars abhira ke jaane ke baad bhi party mode mein rahe, by fixing her apawitra rishta with jeth ji, because for poddars jaan jae but naach gaana na band ho payesmiley40
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Lectured that good for nothing Charu about how family chooses the right person for you forgetting how her family chose Manav the right person for her smiley36