Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: EmptySky

I am not even a Ruhi empath because I truly detest what they have made of her, but it's so insensitive to say that Ruhi hasn't seen a difficult childhood when she has literally seen her whole entire family die. She is NOT the one with an easy childhood at all. Blame her all for her adult deeds but do that without saying that she unlike Armaan has not seen a difficult childhood. She is definitely not facing any consequences of her actions in the show which is annoying because not only is she given a free pass but also being portrayed as some selfless person, which she is absolutely not. But if her "abandonment issues" aren't an excuse, Armaan's trauma isn't an excuse either to put Abhira through the same abuse.

I have never said Ruhi had an easy life as a child but she was privileged. She was protected from the truth by her family. But Armaan was constantly rebuked for being an outsider. Ruhi had lost her family: True. But how? She was the cause of her mother's death. I would even agree that as a child that was a mere mistake that had major consequences. Coming to Armaan he was and is still getting blamed/not accepted for being an outsider. But Ruhi had a loving family with her. I also never said Armaan abusing Abhira can be ruled out with his child trauma excuse. I mentioned that if he had abused, he also realized and apologized: which is not the case with Ruhi.

I have already mentioned that this is my opinion and you are free to avoid that if you disagree.

Edited by chinnuu_20 - 3 months ago
EmptySky thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnuu_20

I have never said Ruhi had an easy life as a child but she was privileged. She was protected from the truth by her family. But Armaan was constantly rebuked for being an outsider. Ruhi had lost her family: True. But how? She was the cause of her mother's death. I would even agree that as a child that was a mere mistake that had major consequences. Coming to Armaan he was and is still getting blamed/not accepted for being an outsider. But Ruhi had a loving family with her. I also never said Armaan abusing Abhira can be ruled out with his child trauma excuse. I mentioned that if he had abused, he also realized and apologized: which is not the case with Ruhi.

I have already mentioned that this is my opinion and you are free to avoid that if you disagree.

Goenka's are literally known for shittiest upbringing. In no way can a child be "privileged" after watching her parents die and abandon her at a very young age. It would automatically be an instinct to protect a child from such truths. In the show Ruhi too distasteful to have anybody rooting for her at all, she is rather horrible. But Armaan despite his apologies, continues to be someone whose affection for abhira (much like his family's affection for him) highly depends on how much she acts according to him. So the apologies won't mean much if he doesn't work on that trait

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Fabulous updates, cont soon

Waiting 4 nxt update

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Waiting 😍😍😍

The next updates hopefully will have Abhira interacting with either Rohit or Armaan.

Soldierindia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago
You actually made the most out of content everything was logical and hence perfect to the T..... Hoping for further updates sooner
chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part 10

Ruhi sat in the cold, dimly lit interrogation room, her mind racing with fear and frustration. The echoes of her failed attempts to reach her lawyer haunted her, and the reality of her situation weighed heavily on her. Her once confident demeanor was replaced with a sense of helplessness as the consequences of her actions finally caught up with her.

The police officer entered the room, his expression was stern and unyielding. He placed a stack of papers on the table in front of Ruhi and began to speak.

"Ms. Ruhi, you are being charged with reckless driving, causing injury to pedestrians. Given the severity of these charges and the mounting evidence against you, you will be held in custody until your court appearance."

Ruhi's heart sank. The realization that she was facing jail time without the support of her lawyer or any allies was overwhelming. She tried to protest, to explain her side of the story, but the officer's unwavering gaze silenced her. Desperation set in, and she decided to take a different approach.

"Officer, please," she began, her voice trembling. "There must be something we can do to make this go away. I can... I can make it worth your while."

The officer's eyes narrowed as he leaned in closer, his expression growing more severe. "What exactly are you suggesting, Ms. Ruhi?"

Ruhi hesitated, then leaned forward, her voice barely above a whisper. " I can pay you. Just help me out of this mess, and I'll make sure you're well compensated."

The officer's face hardened, and he straightened up, crossing his arms over his chest. "Are you attempting to bribe a law enforcement officer, Ms. Ruhi?"

Ruhi's eyes widened with fear, realizing her mistake. "No, no, I didn't mean it like that. I just... I don't know what to do. Please, you have to understand, I can't go to jail. My life will be ruined."

The officer's tone grew colder, and he took a step back. "Let me make something very clear, Ms. Ruhi. Attempting to bribe an officer is a serious offense, and it only adds to your list of charges. We are here to uphold the law, not to be swayed by money or influence."

Ruhi's desperation turned to panic as she tried to backtrack. "I didn't mean to offend you, Officer. I just... I made a mistake. I was scared. Please, you have to help me."

The officer shook his head, his expression resolute. "The only help you'll receive is through the legal process. You have the right to an attorney, and I suggest you use that right wisely. But make no mistake, you will be held accountable for your actions."

Tears welled up in Ruhi's eyes as she realized the gravity of her situation. The officer turned to leave, pausing at the door to deliver a final warning.

"And Ms. Ruhi, any further attempts to bribe or manipulate this process will only make things worse for you. I suggest you think long and hard about your next steps."

With that, the officer exited the room, leaving Ruhi alone with her thoughts. The weight of her actions and the reality of her predicament settled heavily on her shoulders. She knew there was no easy way out, and the path ahead would be fraught with challenges and consequences.

Meanwhile, back at the Poddar household, the family was slowly starting to regain their composure after the emotional turmoil of the past few weeks. Abhira's interview had brought a sense of relief, but the news of Ruhi's accident and subsequent arrest added a new layer of complexity to their lives.

The family gathered in the living room, the atmosphere tense with a mix of anger and frustration. Sanjay sat at the side of Armaan, his stern expression reflecting the collective mood. Kaveri paced back and forth, her hands clenched into fists, while Rohith sat on the edge of his seat, his jaw set in determination. Armaan stood off to the side, his face thoughtful and conflicted.

"We can't let Ruhi get away with this," Kaveri said, her voice filled with indignation. "She's caused so much public humiliation to our family. We need to pursue a lawsuit."

Rohith nodded in agreement. "Absolutely, Dadisa. She needs to pay for what she's done. Now that Abhira bhabhi has confessed the truth, we have a strong case against her."

Sanjay cleared his throat, his deep voice cutting through the tension. "I agree with both of you. Ruhi's actions have brought disgrace upon our family, and we have every right to seek justice. The firm isn't going as well as before because of this mess. We need to make sure we regain our position in the society. But we need to proceed carefully and make sure we have all the necessary support."

Armaan stepped forward, his expression resolute but gentle. "Phupha sa, Mom, Rohith, before we make any decisions, we need to consider Abhira's position in all of this. She might be needed in court for the hearings, and I don't want to trouble her more than we already have."

Kaveri stopped pacing and looked at Armaan, her eyes softening slightly. "Armaan, I understand your concern but we can't let Ruhi go unpunished. Abhira has already confessed the truth, and she knows how much this means to our family."

Armaan nodded. "I know, Dadisa. But we need to reach out to Abhira first and get her consent. She's been through a lot, and I don't want to put any additional pressure on her without her approval. We should explain the situation to her and see if she's willing to support us in court."

Sanjay frowned, his frustration evident. "But what if she refuses, Armaan? What then?"

Armaan took a deep breath, choosing his words carefully. "If she refuses, we'll respect her decision. We've already caused her enough pain, and I don't want to add to it. We need to handle this delicately and prioritize her well-being."

Rohith nodded, his expression thoughtful. "Armaan is right. Abhira Bhabhi's support is crucial, but we must approach this with sensitivity. We can't afford to alienate her or make her feel obligated."

Kaveri sighed, her anger giving way to concern. "Alright, Armaan. We'll reach out to Abhira first and get her consent. But if she agrees, we will pursue the lawsuit with full force."

Armaan smiled gratefully. "Thank you, Dadisa. I'll talk to Abhira and explain everything. Let's not rush into this without her involvement."

Sanjay reluctantly nodded. "Fine, Armaan. We'll wait for Abhira's response. But we won't let Ruhi get away with what she's done."

Armaan retreated to his room, his mind racing with thoughts of how to approach Abhira. He picked up his phone and dialed her number, hoping she would answer. The call went straight to voicemail. He tried again, with the same result. Frustration and worry gnawed at him as he stared at his phone, willing it to ring.

He decided to send her a message, hoping she would see it and respond."Abhira, it's Armaan. I really need to talk to you. It's important. Please call me back when you can."

Hours passed, and there was still no response. Armaan's anxiety grew with each passing minute. He knew she was in Udaipur, but he feared she might flee again if she sensed any trouble. And it wasn't just about the case—he needed to apologize, to make amends for the pain he had caused her.

Determined not to let fear paralyze him, Armaan decided to take action. He grabbed his car keys and was about to leave when he came face to face with Rohith in the hallway.

"Armaan, where are you going?" Rohith asked, noticing the urgency in his brother's demeanor.

"I need to find Abhira," Armaan replied, his voice tinged with desperation. "She's not answering her phone, and I need to talk to her in person. I can't wait any longer."

Rohith placed a hand on Armaan's shoulder, stopping him. "Wait, Armaan. I just got some information about where Abhira is staying. You don't need to go searching blindly."

Armaan's eyes widened with a mix of relief and surprise. "You know where she is?"

"Yes," Rohith said, nodding. "A friend of mine spotted her and recognized her from the interview. She's staying at a small guesthouse near Lake Pichola."

Armaan let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. "Thank you, Rohith. This means a lot."

Rohith hesitated for a moment before speaking again. "Armaan, if you don't mind, I'd like to come with you. I need to apologize to her as well. I've been a part of this mess, and I want to make things right."

Armaan looked at Rohith, appreciating his brother's willingness to make amends and glad Rohith is slowly warming up to him. He nodded. "Of course, Rohith. Let's go together."

As they settled into the car, the initial silence was thick with unspoken words. The brothers, who had been avoiding any meaningful conversations for so long, were now confined to a small space with no third person to buffer their interactions. The hum of the engine filled the awkward void between them.

Armaan stole a glance at Rohith, noticing his brother's tense posture. He took a deep breath, deciding to break the ice. "Rohith, I know things have been rough between us," Armaan began, his voice steady but soft. "And I know I've said and done things that were out of line."

Rohith's eyes narrowed as he turned to look at Armaan. "Let's avoid this conversation now. Meeting Abhira is more important."

"No, Rohith. We need to address this. I know my apology doesn't bring the harmony back. But I'm trying. I'm trying to understand what you went through—"

Armaan was abruptly cut off by Rohith's harsh voice. "Do you think you could understand? You pushed me into a loveless marriage with Ruhi when you knew she loved you. How do you think that made me feel?"

Armaan winced at the raw pain in Rohith's voice. "I thought I was doing what was best for you. You were so in love with her and you guys were already engaged. I thought what I have with her isn't significant enough to break your heart."

"But she loved you -"

Armaan didn't let him continue though. "For God's sake, We haven't gone out on a single date. Trust me! We have just met at the resort and exchanged numbers but couldn't contact each other. We met again in Udaipur. I agree we planned a date but I couldn't make it. I had to leave after I got a call from Akshara mam. And Ruhi didn't even think twice before agreeing to get engaged. How would I break it to the family that I love the girl they have chosen for you? I agree I was stupid to think it was love in the first place. Even after our respective marriages, I time and again tried to explain to her that she was nothing but a friend to me. It was after your disappearance that things blew up. And I was guilty that Ruhi was suffering because of me. Now that I look back, I see why Abhira and Ruhi are always at loggerheads. I was always in a position to choose a side. And I always disregarded Abhira because of Ruhi. There was no one to whom I could share my emotions. After the ugly spat and divorce with Abhira, it was Ma who convinced me of the marriage with Ruhi."

Rohith looked at Armaan, the tension in his shoulders easing slightly. He took a deep breath, trying to process everything Armaan had just said. "Bhaiyya, I... I didn't realize there was more to it. I was so consumed by my own pain and anger that I didn't see yours. I should have spoken to you without leaving on impulse"

Armaan glanced at Rohith, surprised by the use of "bhaiyya," a term he hadn't heard from Rohith since his return. It was a small but significant gesture, signaling a softening of the barriers between them.

"Rohith, I'm sorry. I truly am. I never meant to hurt you or Ruhi. I just didn't know how to handle the situation," Armaan said, his voice filled with regret.

Rohith nodded, his expression softening. "I know, bhaiyya. I was blinded by my own feelings and didn't consider the bigger picture. I left because I felt betrayed and didn't think I could face you. But now, I see that running away didn't solve anything."

Armaan reached out and placed a reassuring hand on Rohith's shoulder. "I'm glad we're having this conversation now. We've both made mistakes, but we can move forward and make things right. For Abhira, for the family, and for ourselves."

Rohith sighed, a mix of relief and determination in his eyes. "You're right. We need to focus on finding Abhira and making amends. She deserves an apology and our support, especially now."

Armaan smiled, feeling a sense of hope for the first time in a long while. "Thank you, Rohith. Let's do this together."

As they continued their journey to find Abhira, the air between the brothers felt a little lighter, the path to reconciliation now clearer than before. The bond that had been strained by misunderstandings and hurt was beginning to mend, and they were ready to face the challenges ahead, united as brothers once more.

Let me know your thoughts.

Author's note:

I didn't give a free pass to Armaan. Did I? He has been suffering in all the previous chapters. I didn't want to drag the story with the repetitive spats between the brothers. And in all honesty, Rohith's disappearance elevated the situation. If he had been slightly mature he would have sorted out with Armaan. I agree he was hurt but running away isn't the solution. Let's not forget, he intended to sacrifice and unite Ruhi with Armaan. Mind you, after the marriage. Isn't it what even Armaan did, more or less? Rohith walked away and came back feeling sorted after 10 months. But Armaan never had time to retrospect. He had to get married to Abhira immediately, deal with rohith's disappearance, handle the firm and family, navigate through an unwanted marriage, and deal with his guilt of seeing Ruhi's life struck in P-house. In short he never had a chance to feel and re-evaluate his emotions.

And the current timeline of the story is around 3.5 months post Rohith's arrival and 4 months post Ruhi & Armaan's wedding.

I am also thinking to wrap this story within 15 parts. Let's see how it turns out.

Edited by chinnuu_20 - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

look forward to the meeting between Abhira and the Poddars

Eagerly awaiting the next part!

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Excited for next part.

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4