Manish Goenka Slaps armaan - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

First tell me how Ruhi still didn’t get a slap from Goenkas.

She acted like an elementary schooler in 2-minute love ( not even high schooler) and Manish and Swarna (the 100+ year oldies) thought she was betrayed in love? Like seriously.

If it was me telling my parents how long I met and talked to that guy my pare would smack on my head and take a class for good to act so stupidly.smiley29

Originally posted by: leafy2022

First tell me how Ruhi still didn’t get a slap from Goenkas.

She acted like an elementary schooler in 2-minute love ( not even high schooler) and Manish and Swarna (the 100+ year oldies) thought she was betrayed in love? Like seriously.

If it was me telling my parents how long I met and talked to that guy my pare would smack on my head and take a class for good to act so stupidly.smiley29

Trauma trauma..sab trauma ka khel Kai Babu

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

But the main question is - manish ji ko chaata kaun maarega???smiley39

He has senior citizen concession..koi nahi marega usse..agar mara na senior citizen ko marne ke liye sazza bhi milegi smiley14

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

He has senior citizen concession..koi nahi marega usse..agar mara na senior citizen ko marne ke liye sazza bhi milegi smiley14

which is also saving Swarna.

RainbowBlisss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ab to nanaji se bhi thappad kaya hai Armaan ne. kash ki woh sudhar jayi or ab ruhi se door rahe. ruhi ko bhi ek milna chaye taki woh bhi sudhar jayi

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Ab toh Armaan will also slap Abhira, abhira ke haath se galti se armaan ka face touch ho jata hai/slap so armaan will deliberately slap her smiley29

Fir ek particular fandom blames us when we are unable to support male lead, be it this generation or previous. Arey humne bola kya ki toxic behave karosmiley19

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Ab toh Armaan will also slap Abhira, abhira ke haath se galti se armaan ka face touch ho jata hai/slap so armaan will deliberately slap her smiley29

Fir ek particular fandom blames us when we are unable to support male lead, be it this generation or previous. Arey humne bola kya ki toxic behave karosmiley19

No he doesn't slap her back snehu..

Not sure but I don't think this slap scene will be aired..let's wait and watch..I already want this cafe and rave party episodes to end soon..so boring

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

No he doesn't slap her back snehu..

Not sure but I don't think this slap scene will be aired..let's wait and watch..I already want this cafe and rave party episodes to end soon..so boring

I hope slap na kia ho coz in this segment it's looking like Abhira slapped armaan accidently while he Deliberately slaps her

Armaan ko abhi bhi redeem Kia Jaa sakta hai, don't show slap and improve his characterization.

Naya_31 thumbnail

When ruhi was slapped there was discussion here about it..if it was right or wrong.. domestic abuse etc etc

When armaan gets slapped everyone are ignoring it..it's not fair 😔

He is paavam..

A man with no boundaries , people pleaser , family lover , bhabhi lover being treated like this is just smiley19

IMG_20240501_122229.jpg

lolsmiley37
Justice for my bhabhimaan smiley19

Btw Manish said that he hasn’t dyed his hair in the sunlight. What does that have to do with anything lol the color is irrelevant lol he will always be an idiot lol smiley37 Him not revealing the truth speaks volumes about how much everyone would blame Maggie lovers coz of Rohit’s absence.

Originally posted by: Naya_31

lolsmiley37

Justice for my bhabhimaan smiley19

Btw Manish said that he hasn’t dyed his hair in the sunlight. What does that have to do with anything lol the color is irrelevant lol he will always be an idiot lol smiley37 Him not revealing the truth speaks volumes about how much everyone would blame Maggie lovers coz of Rohit’s absence.

If at all truth comes out (which I don't think so will happen ) and if Poddars don't agree to marriage the first one to get slap and first one to be thrown out will be armaan..ruhi has her family..so she will be safe..

Imagine if phuphasa finds out and reveals it to all and uses it as an opportunity to manipulate others and throw armaan outside poddar firm so that he can have all cases..

Doom tanana doom tanana would be perfect smiley42