Poll

Kya Kartik Armaan poddar se behtar hai?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 5 months ago

Kartik or Armaan mein se aap kise chunoge?

Kon Hai jo ek side nahi rehta,Apni wife ko support nahi karta.Hamesha Side change karta rehta hai infact 99.99 percent toh Opposite side pe hi rehta hai.

(Multiple vote ka option bhi hai) ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sorry glari se multiple vote option ki jagah dusra option click ho gaya.

Appolize.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Never watched Gen 2, but I can already say Kartik is 10 times better than Armaan as a husband

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Please donโ€™t compare Kartik Goenka with that trashcan! Kartik was 100x better than him and a great husband to Naira in the initial days. He started to deteriorate post the leaps but he was always a great man. Canโ€™t say the same about that pathetic pendulum! All previous ML are better than him icl!

You are right brother.

Your bet on Kartik is fruitfull

Kartik is Many times better than Armaan and If you have some time so you can watch some gen.2 clips,you can read gen. 2 whole story per 100 episode wise in google wekpedia or you can watch some episode while left soem episode you will see result.

Now I will show you similarties between armaan and Kartik

Both Real mother was died in their chilhood

Kartik hates his father from childhood till Marriage with Naira.Armaan also not love his father and reason is(Kartik) he thought why his father done secodn marriage after dying his real mother,Armaan hates Madhaw for doing injustice with vidya and her real mother.

Kartik had step brother Shubam like Armaan have Rohit

Kartik called Naira's Mom Mam like Armaan call Abhira's mamma.

Kartik's dadi also had same mindset like Armaan's dadi have

Kartik had supportting Uncle and Aunt that's why he love his uncle adn aunt more like Armaan love more Manoj and manisha than madhaw

Kartik love his cousions Mansi,Luv-kush amd sister Kirti like Armaan

Kartik's dress style and Armaan's Dress style is same in some sense

that is some similarities that i found but they both have differentials also.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Sure, bruh. I saw some clips on SM but never watched full Gen 2. When I have proper time, I'll watch it. Those are some similarities between Kartik and Abhira, ngl. I've seen many on SM saying Abhimaan gives Kaira vibes, though I'm not sure. But Kartik must be the favorite of his house, right? Here, Armaan's case is different.

Kartik Goenka was the only character who was so unlike the Goenkas.

Having lived half his life away from the family and having bonded with Singhanias and Maheshwaris before his marriage, he was well-loved and accepted.

He had the guts to fight for what he considered right, to put Goenkas in their place, and supported Naira through everything.

Although he had anger issues and obstinacy, he was a much better character than Armaan Poddar.

Kartik was a prince; Armaan is, in the absence of a proper word, even worse than a dog. He is someone who gets two biscuits of love and affection, wags his tail, and returns to business.

Kartik had self-respect, and Armaan has no backbone.

And in respect to deterioration, both Kartik and Naira suffered similar butchering.

Even though Abhira has a lot of the "Sherni"-ness from Naira, even Naira was a doormat to her in-laws, and the way she used to howl and cry like a mouse died inside her voice box was horrendous, to say the least.

Abhira is an improvised version of Naira, but she deserves someone like Kartik, and Armaan isn't even that man's shoedust.

Kartik and Armaan have same situation father and first wife's son,agree

Real mother died,agree

Father married to step mother,agree

Both hate father,agree

But here comes the difference

Kartik Charachter is loved by all family member as he is own family,own blood,own son and eveeyone served him as a Prince.

he was apple of everyone's eyes.

But when comes to Armaan Dadisa understand him as Step grandson,everyone understands him step,step,step

like charu,sanjay,Vidya,Maa sa,etc.

So,you can understand now what i want to say.

Kartik lived between goenkas like a king but Armaan is living like a royal from upside but his inner side we can see that what everyone treats him.

sahi pakde ho bro,Kartik is favourite in his house.

Sm ka kya matlab hai bro Samridhi Shukla(sorry i don't know)

Yes, ๐Ÿ‘ If you have wish you can watch bro.That was anostalgia to watch 2016 Kartik-Naira

Dil ki baat chin li bro,

itni englsih toh mujhe nahi aati par dil mein same 100 pwrcent yeh hi tha.

love.