Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: aaf311

I thought Akshara made Abhira and Armaan marry to keep Yuvraj away? Armaan did propose a different solution but that wouldn't keep Yuvraj at bay. She had to be someone's wife for him to back off. Of course, that didn't work. Yuvraj did come back. But irrespective, Akshara did what she thought was best to keep YUVRAJ away from Abhira. I think Yuvraj played a very important role in Abhira and Armaan's marriage that most of us are forgetting.

As you said yuvraj came even after abhira married and has no hesitation in trying to take her away or trying to shoot armaan or abhira.So the safety regarding yuvraj was failed already, only way of him not coming behind abhira is yuvraj have a change of heart or him in jail. Currently he is jail according to the story. On the top of that she has to face strict rules of kaveri poddar. If she was in gvs atleast she might have escaped from that rules.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: aaf311

I thought Akshara made Abhira and Armaan marry to keep Yuvraj away? Armaan did propose a different solution but that wouldn't keep Yuvraj at bay. She had to be someone's wife for him to back off. Of course, that didn't work. Yuvraj did come back. But irrespective, Akshara did what she thought was best to keep YUVRAJ away from Abhira. I think Yuvraj played a very important role in Abhira and Armaan's marriage that most of us are forgetting.

totally agree but abhira was the only one who is facing these kind of issues ? No. Was Armaan should be punished to keep her safe is also No.

Was it a good example for society that whenever you see some psycho marry the first person you see is also No.

Was it the best decision for abhira ? NO. As armaan does not love her. Yuvraj was able to reach her. Og kd ml was a police and had trained skills to save her and his family if villain does something terrible. But armaan is just a normal person with lawyer skills. So he can not save her. In a way akshara for her selfish reasons put entire Poddar's life in danger even after knowing that guy killed atleast 2 ppl by now.

Instead of this story i felt this story would have suited yrkkh better. Here is my story akshara calling vidya who is her friend to help. May be something like during kasauli landslide akshara saved vidya and rohith by risking her and abhira's life. So in a way they are indebted to her and akshara asks vidya to save her daughter. Vidya taking her home and when vidya falls ill she asks armaan and abhira to marry as she doubts if she will survive. This will make armaan and ab to marry that too they will decide to fake the marriage. Just to keep vidya happy.

This way both wanted to save vidya and faked their marriage would have suited more than akshara selfishly asking to save abhira by destroying every life.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

I don’t get this whole thing. Agree Akshara was wrong, but later Abhira told Armaan he doesn’t have to be with her. So even if Armaan says Akshara forced him which is true, he should’ve said Abhira wanted him to be free and defended her since this forceful or whatever kind of marriage is not Abhira’s fault. But Dadi is only giving her lectures and abusing her for it. In this whole thing, Armaan’s character has been destroyed. I haven’t been able to connect to him after replacement but now they have changed his character too. Old Armaan would never act this way.

prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

From what I recollect from movies & serials that I've seen, lamp blowing off is usually associated with negativity. So here, it may signify that bad days of the Poddar family are near..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t get this whole thing. Agree Akshara was wrong, but later Abhira told Armaan he doesn’t have to be with her. So even if Armaan says Akshara forced him which is true, he should’ve said Abhira wanted him to be free and defended her since this forceful or whatever kind of marriage is not Abhira’s fault. But Dadi is only giving her lectures and abusing her for it. In this whole thing, Armaan’s character has been destroyed. I haven’t been able to connect to him after replacement but now they have changed his character too. Old Armaan would never act this way.

they may have changed entire plot overnight. Due to trp pressure. It was very clear from montage that armaan destined with ruhi. But it's terrible to see yrkkh makers showed armaan being physically close to AB but emotionally attached to ruhi. They should have atleast took some stand that. Armaan only loves ruhi and he never touched or had intention to touch AB. As it looks gross now.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Dadi’s words Badkismat, Bewakoofi, Badtamiz.. summed up the whole Abhimaan’s story till now. Someone write a topic on these three words yaar.. I’m not good in writing. What is that deepam before tulsi plant blowing off when she left? Meher are you going to write your insights in detail on the last three episodes ?

i have a feeling madhav may die. The blame will be on AB.
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

they may have changed entire plot overnight. Due to trp pressure. It was very clear from montage that armaan destined with ruhi. But it's terrible to see yrkkh makers showed armaan being physically close to AB but emotionally attached to ruhi. They should have atleast took some stand that. Armaan only loves ruhi and he never touched or had intention to touch AB. As it looks gross now.

plot has definitely been changed for trp.. they scrapped Dev’s role… I think they are planning a short leap of one year but use pehle kon upar jayega, yeh dekhna hoga

varunaraobhat thumbnail

Totally correct .That was the reason Ak wanted Armaan to marry Abhira ..

Plus she did call Manish from her deathbed ...but as usual Manish did not talk to her to please horrible Ruhi .

The most annoying thing Ak did is her secrets as usual ..ok tellng Ruhi she caused Arohis accident was ok ..but atleast she could have told Manish n gang the truth !!

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

As they were copying ghum/kd they had to show ml knowing fl's parent and that parent dying because of him and him marrying fl as he was guilty.

From what I heard about s3, fl was impulsive so her marrying off her daughter to someone without thinking about consequences and specially at her deathbed sounds convincing to many viewers. Vaise bhi logical reasonings for any situations are not for itv.

Family would definitely not be pleased after hearing all this and knowing their mentality they reacted as per their characters. And what else they should say after finding out what their son and supposed wife did behind their backs.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i have a feeling madhav may die. The blame will be on AB.

vaise bhi madhav ko zinda rehne se kya faida? Always the biggest supporter of fl from sasural will be made as a scapegoat.