Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Soldierindia

I never said she has less trauma but does she try to negate it like just getting to know her mother through Manish and other goenkas ki like how was she what did she like etc etc coz she never had the chance to know her family well na and birlas to bye bye ho chuke hai to unki memories to rehne do infact did they ever show aarohi ki pic with ruhi ( not sure whether they did) like we have seen for abhira only then her trauma will hit others

Her behaviour with armaan and unnecessary anger over abhira that she is the reason that armaan left her makes he unlikable to many but if by foregoing this triangle if they would have shown roohi to be a calm but accepting person with strong moral code and goal to move ahead people would have resonated with her pain more

what i find missing was she could have occupied in a job full time to get over the sad memories and waited for a partner who understood her and her issues given that love to her and supported her family of elders. I dont support her leaning on arman any day. Its about building a kid with an environment where there is peace which helps to grow. Anger on abhira shown is jealousy factor which abhira too shows on ruhi and sometimes that unwanted sisterly forced bond comes in between so that they are not shown as enemies.
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I feel people should accept the help or promise to repay rather than sign a contract paper to guilt trip other people. This time she knows how Armaan is. when he can't even say truth to his family always feels guilty for whatever he does usko kya hi bolega. Either pay and show that you don't take any favors or stop pretending like you are independent whereas you need help for everything.

She had an option to take his account number and pay it. She knows she can't save her mom's restaurant alone so either she should let it go or if she is so attached she should take help as she has no other option. But she chose to act like she is sufficient to save her mom's house.

If I was in her place I would have accepted his help and paid him in monthly installments or would have taken a loan from a bank by keeping the house on a mortgage paid him completely and then paid the loan rather than guilt-tripping him.

also there are many irl also who genuinely want to help others with nothing in return so why to force and guilt trip… wese bhi Abhira ke pass paise nahi hai toh itna drama kyu.

If I were to be in her place, I would earn and try to repay Ar, if he didn’t accept I would acknowledge that and use the amount for some good purpose and when I get a chance I would go the extra mile to help someone without any expectations…. That’s how humanity and world works… it’s a chain process… someone else might be benefited from us…

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

also there are many irl also who genuinely want to help others with nothing in return so why to force and guilt trip… wese bhi Abhira ke pass paise nahi hai toh itna drama kyu.

If I were to be in her place, I would earn and try to repay Ar, if he didn’t accept I would acknowledge that and use the amount for some good purpose and when I get a chance I would go the extra mile to help someone without any expectations…. That’s how humanity and world works… it’s a chain process… someone else might be benefited from us…

true if he do not accept tell him that you will donate all money to trust and do it s promised and donate the money in his name to a trust
Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chalo agar abhira is using manipulation then am seated..dimaag to hai larki me . I don't mind the fl being a lil selfish badass rather then being dumb smiley41i to also want abhira to revenge the Goenkas

Soldierindia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Totally true ruhi ke character ko itna weak kyon dikhaya hai god knows educated hai beautiful hai rich bhi hai yeh ladki kyon kisi aur pe apni life waste kar rahi hai and abhira too can be a ziddi brat at times par log acknowledge nahi karte usse but I like that she is not some mahaan fl until now her faults make her seem realistic par roohi ke achi qualities toh dikhao yaar it's not possible ke itni educated ladki aise behave karegi apne ex ke piche

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

I would like to thank Abheera for confirming that she is a freeloader.

And she isn't repaying a penny yet. Is she still working in the law firm?? Aren't they getting any case, or Abheera has decided to change her profession to resort manager. 🤔🤔

abhira went to Dev sir firm whenever she has to catch charu ka khaands. And charu went to Firm to fall in love with dev. They can't show proper college or internship things.
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

During that noodles cutting time she said you have done all efforts for cake to arman. When he asked to wish she said jis bache ne mumma ko khoya hi usko sirf mumma. She wants her mom. Ar face was blank and shocked. He said aane ke liye Jana hoga she is around you. Abhira wont say anything directly but her words are that. 22 yrs she took full love of a mother and missing her this much and any kid will miss mom. Then when ruhi cries for her loved ones pain is invisible and that girl was 6 yr old when she lost all.

exactly! I have said this earlier also, even Abhira never misses a chance to becharify herself or play the victim card…

edited for calling out fan opinions

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Where are good memories for ruhi except death and abondonded by loved ones. And a child needs parents love and parvarish in that age rather than spending alone with Baggage and raised by oldies who are more old in age 90 plus as per story though they are covering it in story as bhaisaab , uncle and sir.

When a person does not have a relation, they never feel anything about not having them. I don't have a elder brother, I am OK with it because that is how human emotion works. Abhira does not have any relation except mom, she is Ok. She knows her father is dead and feels bad about it.

But ruhi is altogether different case. She knows her father is no more and feels sad, but she had all the other relations, mother, a father figure, a cousin who filled the place of a brother and another cousin as well, along with grand parents uncle and aunt. But she lost all relations one by one. This is painful that even an adult can have trauma let alone a 6 year old child.

Childhood trauma is something that follows a person through out his/her entire life. It can be doormat but can be triggered at some point of life. Dkp is using that issue when they made ruhi accept Rohit's marriage proposal or feel lost when Manish decided to have pooja for Ak.

We know abhira can't see her mother's picture torn and start to fight with dadisa. She is 22 when she lost her mother but torn picture still acts as a trigger. So how can we expect a person does not have trauma when she lost her relation in her childhood itself. Gvs never addressed ruhi's trauma, just let it be, so it is doormat in her and bound to active at some point.

Edited by shalu1786 - 6 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

true if he do not accept tell him that you will donate all money to trust and do it s promised and donate the money in his name to a trust

Arman poddar is living in a joint family so the sources of income are not independent.As per joint family system accounts are there for all but control is from one head.He is an elderly man no doubt earning money through poddars law firm we saw him win only one case initially and next was madhav case he won for which no money comes. Rest two shown are one dropped case of yuvi another is dadis.He being in that big family didn't take permission to inform his shadi to elders whom he says he respects nor permission to build a renovated house for abhira. Today i was like what dhong he says my family, i dont go against them .He fooled ruhi that way threw on rohit easily and doing everything from then what he wants. In all this he folds hands says sorry or cries goes away. I dont know any son does this way going against his claimed family love.
Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Soldierindia

Totally true ruhi ke character ko itna weak kyon dikhaya hai god knows educated hai beautiful hai rich bhi hai yeh ladki kyon kisi aur pe apni life waste kar rahi hai and abhira too can be a ziddi brat at times par log acknowledge nahi karte usse but I like that she is not some mahaan fl until now her faults make her seem realistic par roohi ke achi qualities toh dikhao yaar it's not possible ke itni educated ladki aise behave karegi apne ex ke piche

the only reason is makers wanted to copy lost and wanted a grey pl… to make the fl look mahan…so out of blue changed the core characteristics of Ruhi… she was immensely mature even as a kid and all this trauma should have made her empathetic but yesa kuch nahi hua…

here the best way to show Abhira as decent is to show Ruhi as not nice…

edited for Gen 3 storylines & calling out fan opinions

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago