Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I don't think it's an issue anymore as abhira is married to armaan who must be around 30+ as per story as his brother either should be 29 or 28 as he married ruhi.

Abhira married Armaan so as per relation he Is the elder brother so as per relation Ruhi is younger than them so if the audience remembers the backstory they will know Ruhi is elder than Abhira. If ppl do not know the back story they will just think Ruhi is the younger sister of Abhira.

So Ruhi and Armaan are no same age. Armaan is older than Ruhi. I think Ruhi Rohit has similar age.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

So Ruhi and Armaan are no same age. Armaan is older than Ruhi. I think Ruhi Rohit has similar age.

yeah rohith is either 28 or 29 or 30. I am assuming rohith as 28 or 29 and armaan as 30 but he can be 30+ too.

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Garvita/Pratiksha dono he kafi young hai real age mai so ofcourse woh dono screen par 25+ nahi dikh rahi hai.

Okay so only Kiara and Aryan are teenagers in the family.

Yes, Prats is younger than Sam.. she is 25 years old in real.. but she looked older than Abhira and her voice sounded more matured. They changed wardrobe for New Ruhi which looks good.. but she looks much younger now smiley4
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Yes, Prats is younger than Sam.. she is 25 years old in real.. but she looked older than Abhira and her voice sounded more matured. They changed wardrobe for New Ruhi which looks good.. but she looks much younger now smiley4

true!! Prat at least looked her part though she is younger irl.. garvita as such looks young upar se they gave her suits instead of saree and it is making her look like the younger sister… i am really curious to know the reason behind this changed wardrobe
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

true!! Prat at least looked her part though she is younger irl.. garvita as such looks young upar se they gave her suits instead of saree and it is making her look like the younger sister… i am really curious to know the reason behind this changed wardrobe

rohit looks older as arman when compared to sheh. Prats was giving older looks in those sarees. Garvita looks very young and she is young also. If she had older looks both ruhi ar look a older versions. They made ruhi look young and equal to abhira in story though ruhi is 7 yrs older to her.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Samridhii is 95 born , so she will turn 29 this year but she has a young youthful face and suits 21-22 year old Abhira. Though age wise, Pratiksha is younger than Sam, but Prat Roohi looked older than Abhira.

New roohi and abhira look same age.

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Samridhii is 95 born , so she will turn 29 this year but she has a young youthful face and suits 21-22 year old Abhira. Though she wise, Pratiksha was younger than Sam, but Prat Roohi looked older than Abhira.

New roohi and abhira look same age.

any idea what’s garvita’s age? My guess is she would probably be in early 20s..
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

any idea what’s garvita’s age? My guess is she would probably be in early 20s..

Not sure about age, hasn't been mentioned anywhere on any portal but in a lot of places it has been mentioned Garvita did an MBA from Amity in 2019-21 batch, which means in 2021 she must be around 23 years? Graduation khatam hone pe mostly we are 21, and add 2 years to it for MBA so 23?

So Garvita must turn 26 this year (?)