What is ruhi and abhira’s current age?

Posted: 6 months ago

I want to know from my friends ki ruhi and abhira ka current age kya hai iss season mai?

Armaan ke ghar mai uski chachi ke bacche teenager hai ki 18+ hai?

Fufa ke dono bacche 18+ lagte hai.
Rohit Armaan ka age jane mai muje zyada interest nahi hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Abhira is 21 and Ruhi is 28.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ruhi was 6 years when gen leap happened and gen leap was around 22 years. so ruhi must be 28

and Abhira was in her mother's womb. so she must be 21+ now she must be 22+ as their contract marriage ends in some months. So it's almost a year.

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ruhi was 6 years when gen leap happened and gen leap was around 22 years. so ruhi must be 28

and Abhira was in her mother's womb. so she must be 21+ now she must be 22+ as their contract marriage ends in some months. So it's almost a year.

Oh 22 years ka leap tha? Muje laga 20 saal ka leap hoga.

22 years leap means abhira 22 ki hai right now? Muje laga tha 20 saal ki hogi .

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Oh 22 years ka leap tha? Muje laga 20 saal ka leap hoga.

22 years leap means abhira 22 ki hai right now? Muje laga tha 20 saal ki hogi .

Gen leap 22 ka hua tha. 22+ hoga as contract marriage was ek saal ka and she is almost a lawyer now so contract end hotha hi hoga. 21+ thi jab leap hua now she should be 22+ birthday aatha hi hoga show main.
Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

22+ hoga as contract marriage was ek saal ka and she is almost a lawyer now so contract end hotha hi hoga. 21+ thi jab leap hua now she should be 22+ birthday aatha hi hoga show main.

Thik hai matlab baal vivah type kuch nahi hai.

22 ke age mai abhira shaddi hui hai. Meri shaddi mai jab 23 ki thi tab hui thi smiley36 Lekin mere actions abhira jaise nahi the like blame on dadi saas anytime anywhere smiley36

I think Charu and Abhira are of same age around 21 or 22 as they started internship together.. Krish may be around 18 or 19, younger than charu. Kiara and Aryan are much younger may be 15 and 16. Ruhi should be 28 or 29. I’m disappointed with Gravita’s look.. they could’ve given her matured look.. she looks younger than Abhira and so are her tantrums. Very childish.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

When ak was pregnant and 22 yrs leap came in Already show moved for 5 months in story.so sje will be almost around 22 . Ruhi is shown 6 yrs old in story when shown plus 22 yrs so around 28.

Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

I think Charu and Abhira are of same age around 21 or 22 as they started internship together.. Krish may be around 18 or 19, younger than charu. Kiara and Aryan are much younger may be 15 and 16. Ruhi should be 28 or 29. I’m disappointed with Gravita’s look.. they could’ve given her matured look.. she looks younger than Abhira and so are her tantrums. Very childish.

Garvita/Pratiksha dono he kafi young hai real age mai so ofcourse woh dono screen par 25+ nahi dikh rahi hai.

Okay so only Kiara and Aryan are teenagers in the family.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

I don't think it's an issue anymore as abhira is married to armaan who must be around 30+ as per story as his brother either should be 29 or 28 as he married ruhi.

Abhira married Armaan so as per relation he Is the elder brother so as per relation Ruhi is younger than them so if the audience remembers the backstory they will know Ruhi is elder than Abhira. If ppl do not know the back story they will just think Ruhi is the younger sister of Abhira.