Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

and shahi has not paid shehzada's due even companies bhi employees ke exit waqt ensures that payement pura kardiya jaaye. Ithna bada ph hoke he did not even ensured give them their hard earned money. First of all usne producer group main ensured that no one takes them. Then he has not paid the money. So he definitely wanted him to come back and beg for money. If he was professional dues clear kardetha so that they can survive until their next job.

Yes, possible... May be Shahi got insulted when Shehzada just walked away without begging! And he wants Sheh to beg as you said! Now it's kinda clear that who is egoistic and unprofessional!

I am glad that Sheh showed the guts and spoke for himself!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: reeeh

Yes, possible... May be Shahi got insulted when Shehzada just walked away without begging! And he wants Sheh to beg as you said! Now it's kinda clear that who is egoistic and unprofessional!

I am glad that Sheh showed the guts and spoke for himself!

exactly he was very silent and he was silently bearing all random ivs in the hope that he will reconcile some day.

But award function gave him reality check that dkp wants him to die out of hunger. So he has to raise his voice. I wonder of gul saw this incident on that night so she asked kanan to take this interview. As sheh would have not opened up if koi aur uske saath khada na hua hotha.

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yes, hats off to Shez for taking a stand for Pratiksha. She had been treated like that from the beginning as per the IV. In that incident Prats did the gesture as per instructions and yet she was scolded badly and harshly. Director was not willing to listen. Even if she didn't do it EMPLOYER does not has the right to verbal abuse an EMPLOYEE ; it is highly a degrading thing. In the workplace setting there is code of ethics to ensure safety of employees.

In here, Shez took a stand for Prats as he saw it was wrong. There are a handful of people who speak against injustice. It is a noble thing. If anyone were in that kind of place and another helped him/her, that person would have been grateful to him. Prats is also a strong woman; she spoke with the director to tell it was not right talk in that manner. That's what do you call being strong and brave. Just because her acting is not upto the standard it does not give thw right anyone to walk over her!

So it would be really pathetic to blame Pratiksha for Shez's exit from the show. Both of them were treated badly. If one should blame it is the toxic workplace environment that RS made should be called out. I believe viewers should not let cloud their judgement just because they like the show.

Pratiksha blamed for sheh's exit. Who blamed, šŸ˜³ pathetic people. These people can fight for the injustice done to a fictional character, but can't stand with a girl when she is harassed. Pathetic thinking.

Sheh never tell prats was the reason of his termination. Shahi is more focused to point out how bad Sheh's character is, how he is Unprofessional etc. And below the belt blow was he has a manufacturing defect. What would have Shahi felt someone tell the same thing regarding his old mother.

What is this telling an actor, he should accept even if director slaps him/her. Slapping an employee in his or her work place is toxic. If rishta fans find it cool then I am sorryšŸ¤. Dkp your approach is not cool. By any chance this people are thinking Dkp is a kingdom, Rajan is a king/dictator and all others are slaves.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I hope other actors stands by shehzada. So that dkp should realize he is not godsmiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 4 months ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

SO FINALLY RAJAN SHAHI FOUND HIS MATCH IN THE FORM OF SHEHZADA DHAMI.

Hina and Karan did not go to such extent since it was a known fact that both leads did not speak with each for quite time, the other actors were equally miffed with Rajan for not giving importance. Although Saba Mumtaz saw to it that every cast member to their fair share of screen space.

It's become ugly and messy now. Talk about professionalism but no one should question somebody's DNA. Rajan Shahi would have faced defamation charges if he was abroad.

IT'S EQUALLY CHEAP FOR SIDE ACTORS TO SPILL VENOM. I don't think Shehzada failed to bond with his co-stars, otherwise GUL KHAN would have thrown him off the sets.

Imagine the headache and stress taken by Generation 3 actors. THEY KEPT MUM FOR THEIR DIGNITY

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Just saw the bits and parts of IV shared in this thread and seeing that really felt bad for him. Tbh was quite annoyed with multiple IV's of him and Prats together and not of the leads. That was a bit extreme on their side to do that. But apart from I had really started liking his portrayal of Armaan. He had improved a lot. I feel there might have been some more issues but even then nothing warranted that sudden termination without any warning and that too in front of everyone. No one should be humiliated that waysmiley19even half of what he is saying is truth, yrkkh set seems to be a really toxic place to be in and the director seems awful and short tempered smiley26 Just curious has any other actor also spoke negatively of the director?

And whats with this paon chuna and all?smiley18 someone does it voluntarily out of respect is fine but karna hi hai yeh kya baat hui?smiley29 RS seems to have really bug ega man. And why should actors keep quiet even if director slaps them?smiley18 kya mazak hai yeh? And if RS had so many issues with Sheh or Prats he could have warned them and if they don't improve even after that he could have taken this step. And those news about them in the make up room and all was really a low blow? Why did he have to spread such rumours? It would really ruin a girl's lifesmiley18

I really hope he is fine now and finds some good work. Probably Gul can take him again. Even if they were at fault in certain things no one's career should be destroyed over it

Kuttinu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We really donā€™t know what happened in the sets, but one thing is for sure, shehzada improved a lot.His scenes with samriddhi were superb.Abhimaan became a hit jodi because of both of them. He performed the light hearted scenes with Samriddhi with ease. The mutergashti dance sequence is an egā€¦

After the replacement, we saw a new character Armaan entirely different from the one played by Sheh.I am sure everyone could relate mostly to the og Armaan, but the new one I just hate,the makers really ruined the character, after the replacement, the story has lost its charm

Kuttinu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really agree to the fact that if u donā€™t like a person, if u canā€™t adjust, u have terminated him. then why are u hell behind him trying to destroy his career. The same u r showing in your show, sanjay behind Abhira to destroy her life and u r showing it as a wrong thing, then the same should apply to u. Telling the other producers not to take him, spreading so negative things, manufacturing defect DNA problems n allā€¦.

Other actresses in the show also giving interviews against him is a ploy by the production team itself, otherwise in the bts Sheh seems cordial with everyone, what tge actress played his momā€™s character told felt so ridiculous to me, In that case,Manish ji was more truthfulā€¦