Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehaha57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t think Sheh is saint which no one is, but he wasn’t the worst person with the way he was thrown out and treated. I don’t like Sheh if the reports about him treating spot boys bad is true, but I really like that he took a stand for his precious co-star in his last show. His precious co-star was abused by the director and locked in the room and the whole cast was told to not open the door for her. But Sheh opened the door and went against the director. Prat may be his girlfriend, but that co-star wasn’t yet he took stand for her and risked his relations with that director. I hate how these makers abuse actors especially females 😢I have even heard of directors/producers slapping the actors. I am glad Sheh was decent enough to go against the director and help the poor girl.

Exactly.

Can't believe some are still finding pratiksha at fault here. Without shahi and dkp approving ye log joint interviews de rahe the kyasmiley29 Reel and real mein bhi always the other woman is blamed for the supposed ML's actions.

Shahi kisi ka saga nahi hain there's no guarantee he wouldn't do the same with the current leads.

Anyway good for Sheh to have enough guts to help the 2 costars.

Edited by Nehaha57 - 4 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I honestly don't know what to believe.

Why would the other cast members like Shruti ulfat and niyati (swarna) lie that he did ask people to call him sir.

I m not saying he is wrong and RS is right, just that everything might not be what he is saying but if whatever he is saying is right, then I hope he complaints to police

tbh nobody knows what happened. Cast was just narrating what was told to them. As it looked really lame reasons to call sheh as unprofessional. Chair nahi diya, sir bolne ko kha looks very lame.

I do not know his side of story looks more genuine as he agreed that he had issues with his acting initially but he definitely improved at the end.

I also suspected something happened in the set with pratiksha warna dono ko saath main terminate nahi kartha.

No newbies Take risk with big ph so all those narratives looked very fabircated.

Also no ph gives so much importance to a newbies like shehzada but dkp ensured to ruin his career so that shehzada can not expose them. I personally rajan got to know it's directors mistake so he is purposefully covering up. Warna why he cares if he is present in same venue as him. Why to spoil his career ?

Now i really feel if rs can destory shehzada how much he must have hate for hina.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t think Sheh is saint which no one is, but he wasn’t the worst person with the way he was thrown out and treated. I don’t like Sheh if the reports about him treating spot boys bad is true, but I really like that he took a stand for his precious co-star in his last show. His precious co-star was abused by the director and locked in the room and the whole cast was told to not open the door for her. But Sheh opened the door and went against the director. Prat may be his girlfriend, but that co-star wasn’t yet he took stand for her and risked his relations with that director. I hate how these makers abuse actors especially females 😢I have even heard of directors/producers slapping the actors. I am glad Sheh was decent enough to go against the director and help the poor girl.

sheh said that pratz is not his gf. She is just a good friend and their vibes match. They are in touch even her parents call him to ask him if he is okay. Even told him to go infront of media to clear confusion as being parents of daughter you will not imagine how it will feel when we hear our daughter was in a room with man.

This is pathetic. Legacy show laake kya faida when they can't respect women. I wonder ppl believe rs cares for fictional character akshara and her legacy when he don't even care for real people.

When he can treat sheh like this who did nothing wrong to him then how much he is buring for hina .

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How ironic that RS talks about professionalism, yet he humiliated and terminated SD in front of the whole unit. That's pathetic.

I don't think SD is completely innocent either, however, no one should be humiliated in this way.

Then the award show, that's awful.

It just shows that when you have money and power, you can treat people like crap and get away with it.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nehaha57

Kudos to him if he took a stand for pratiksha❤️

Without knowing the other side these two got trolled, pratiksha was s**tshamed and whatnot.

So much for preaching feminism 🤡

Also it's funny how people were believing Rajan shahi out of everyone 😂😂

Yes, hats off to Shez for taking a stand for Pratiksha. She had been treated like that from the beginning as per the IV. In that incident Prats did the gesture as per instructions and yet she was scolded badly and harshly. Director was not willing to listen. Even if she didn't do it EMPLOYER does not has the right to verbal abuse an EMPLOYEE ; it is highly a degrading thing. In the workplace setting there is code of ethics to ensure safety of employees.

In here, Shez took a stand for Prats as he saw it was wrong. There are a handful of people who speak against injustice. It is a noble thing. If anyone were in that kind of place and another helped him/her, that person would have been grateful to him. Prats is also a strong woman; she spoke with the director to tell it was not right talk in that manner. That's what do you call being strong and brave. Just because her acting is not upto the standard it does not give thw right anyone to walk over her!

So it would be really pathetic to blame Pratiksha for Shez's exit from the show. Both of them were treated badly. If one should blame it is the toxic workplace environment that RS made should be called out. I believe viewers should not let cloud their judgement just because they like the show.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yes, hats off to Shez for taking a stand for Pratiksha. She had been treated like that from the beginning as per the IV. In that incident Prats did the gesture as per instructions and yet she was scolded badly and harshly. Director was not willing to listen. Even if she didn't do it EMPLOYER does not has the right to verbal abuse an EMPLOYEE ; it is highly a degrading thing. In the workplace setting there is code of ethics to ensure safety of employees.

In here, Shez took a stand for Prats as he saw it was wrong. There are a handful of people who speak against injustice. It is a noble thing. If anyone were in that kind of place and another helped him/her, that person would have been grateful to him. Prats is also a strong woman; she spoke with the director to tell it was not right talk in that manner. That's what do you call being strong and brave. Just because her acting is not upto the standard it does not give thw right anyone to walk over her!

So it would be really pathetic to blame Pratiksha for Shez's exit from the show. Both of them were treated badly. If one should blame it is the toxic workplace environment that RS made should be called out. I believe viewers should not let cloud their judgement just because they like the show.

i am more amused on reactions. We support fictional character like abhira who is opposing Poddar's for petty issues which is within a family where those kids understands their parents or family more than abhira. So they can sort their issues on their own. But at the same time we feel sheh supporting pratz is wrong who was humiliated on the sets because her pallu hided her fingers and makers accused her of not following rules and terminated both of them with the intention of ruining their career completely. Where as poddars phir bhi apne baccho ke liye jo best hai according to them woh karenge but dkp ne barbad karna chaha.
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

sheh said that pratz is not his gf. She is just a good friend and their vibes match. They are in touch even her parents call him to ask him if he is okay. Even told him to go infront of media to clear confusion as being parents of daughter you will not imagine how it will feel when we hear our daughter was in a room with man.

This is pathetic. Legacy show laake kya faida when they can't respect women. I wonder ppl believe rs cares for fictional character akshara and her legacy when he don't even care for real people.

When he can treat sheh like this who did nothing wrong to him then how much he is buring for hina .

Very true.. I remember the press release had something related to them being caught together or something! That was very unreasonable I felt.. Even if they were together it's not something to be released to the press and humiliate, especially the girl!

As you said, clearly no respect for women and by hook or crook the 'powerful person: just want to win the argument chahe kisi ko zaleel hi kyu na kare! Very unprofessional!!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: reeeh

Very true.. I remember the press release had something related to them being caught together or something! That was very unreasonable I felt.. Even if they were together it's not something to be released to the press and humiliate, especially the girl!

As you said, clearly no respect for women and by hook or crook the 'powerful person: just want to win the argument chahe kisi ko zaleel hi kyu na kare! Very unprofessional!!

and shahi has not paid shehzada's due even companies bhi employees ke exit waqt ensures that payement pura kardiya jaaye. Ithna bada ph hoke he did not even ensured give them their hard earned money. First of all usne producer group main ensured that no one takes them. Then he has not paid the money. So he definitely wanted him to come back and beg for money. If he was professional dues clear kardetha so that they can survive until their next job.