Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 4 months ago

I guess both sides were egoistic! As I guessed Sheh was wrong, and had some faults to his side, but not to that extend that he is insulted infront of everyone and given instant termination! Press release and all! Itna zaleel karke nikalne wali baat to definitely nahi lag raha hai, they could have talked and aaramse settled things!!

Basically this guy doesn't seem to be a peir padne wala Banda, he has his ego, that's clear! And dkp sets can't take that much pride from someone! And the remaining cast just utilised the chance to demean him and get into the good books, since he got insulted and thrown away... The cast remarks sounded very childish to me then itself, I feel he is right in terms of their double personality, such pretentious people!

Anyways whatever happened could have been avoided! Anyways never going to invest in any RS show ever, lesson learnt! He just changed the whole character to fulfill his ego!! smiley24Sadly the actor is receiving hate for his decision..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

I think both sides were wrong but am glad Shehzada put his side out.

I don't know whom to believe, No producer will take risk of 50+ crores by throwing out lead if things can be improved, something major had to happen for termination. But what i don't understand is why Shahi never directly spoke to shehzada and said I m having this & this issue with you

There is extreme communication issue.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: reeeh

I guess both sides were egoistic! As I guessed Sheh was wrong, and had some faults to his side, but not to that extend that he is insulted infront of everyone and given instant termination! Press release and all! Itna zaleel karke nikalne wali baat to definitely nahi lag raha hai, they could have talked and aaramse settled things!!

Basically this guy doesn't seem to be a peir padne wala Banda, he has his ego, that's clear! And dkp sets can't take that much pride from someone! And the remaining cast just utilised the chance to demean him and get into the good books, since he got insulted and thrown away... The cast remarks sounded very childish to me then itself, I feel he is right in terms of their double personality, such pretentious people!

Anyways whatever happened could have been avoided! Anyways never going to invest in any RS show ever, lesson learnt! He just changed the whole character to fulfill his ego!! smiley24Sadly the actor is receiving hate for his decision..

Some stuff that came out after he got fired..didn’t look right. Like him,not getting along with the cast…we saw so,many offscreen BTs..with him smiling and laughing with the cast..he didn’t look stuck up or unfriendly.. but I think the problem was created through pratiksha. She was bad at acting and had issues with the director and then sheh wanted to stand up for her and probably argued with the director because of her..and then they both were fired ..sadly if pratiksha wasn’t in the show..maybe sheh would still be here. I have to be honest.’sheh and Sam were the best jodi for me..out of all the rishta jodis..they just matched each other so well..in looks and age , etc. so I was highly disappointed when he was removed..☹️
reeeh thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I just watched the interview and am feeling hollow..

Don't know what is true (because most of the cast did say Shehzada was the wrong one), but if what Shehzada is saying is true, then bhaut galat hua hai uske saath .

Listening to the interview, the dkp atmosphere sounds so toxic and feudal! I think they have enough ghamand that the show's been running for the past 14 years! Jhuk ke kaam karna padta hain shayad, considering the experience of the unit! More humble, more liked! It would be difficult for people with some ego! Shehzada sounds like a person with some basic ego, easily jhukne wala nahi lag raha!

I don't think he is making up stories, he is accepting his mistakes while explaining his side of the story! It's just the ego clash, nothing else!! The whole thing looks childish!!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sheh Sam jodi was really good but RoPu Sam jodi also is 🔥🔥

Sheh had really great things to say about Armaan as a character and how he's refreshing because he can cry. He can show vulnerabilities.

But Armaan 2.0 is not like that. He has suddenly been made angry especially towards Abhira

Armaan 1.0 used to be affected by her tears, by her presence, would always know what she's thinking or feeling

Armaan 2.0 is not like that.

And its not RoPus fault

Seems like out of spite for Sheh, makers have tweaked Armaan character too much and now made him SO unlikeable.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: reeeh

Listening to the interview, the dkp atmosphere sounds so toxic and feudal! I think they have enough ghamand that the show's been running for the past 14 years! Jhuk ke kaam karna padta hain shayad, considering the experience of the unit! More humble, more liked! It would be difficult for people with some ego! Shehzada sounds like a person with some basic ego, easily jhukne wala nahi lag raha!

I don't think he is making up stories, he is accepting his mistakes while explaining his side of the story! It's just the ego clash, nothing else!! The whole thing looks childish!!

I honestly don't know what to believe.

Why would the other cast members like Shruti ulfat and niyati (swarna) lie that he did ask people to call him sir.

I m not saying he is wrong and RS is right, just that everything might not be what he is saying but if whatever he is saying is right, then I hope he complaints to police

reeeh thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Some stuff that came out after he got fired..didn’t look right. Like him,not getting along with the cast…we saw so,many offscreen BTs..with him smiling and laughing with the cast..he didn’t look stuck up or unfriendly.. but I think the problem was created through pratiksha. She was bad at acting and had issues with the director and then sheh wanted to stand up for her and probably argued with the director because of her..and then they both were fired ..sadly if pratiksha wasn’t in the show..maybe sheh would still be here. I have to be honest.’sheh and Sam were the best jodi for me..out of all the rishta jodis..they just matched each other so well..in looks and age , etc. so I was highly disappointed when he was removed..☹️

Exactly! Not getting along with the cast, and other cast statements were so out of the place! They all changed suddenly in just a day! That was very difficult to believe, that's why we kept looking for that major incident which would have happened which led to termination!

Yes, Shehzada being a playful guy, and Sam being an introvert, he went close to Prat... Their closeness did have effect in all these.. Ruhaan giving interviews, not promoting AbhiMaan etc etc... And again him interfering in Prat's issues as well! Me too thought that, if Prat wasn't there, half of these problems wouldn't have happened!! He would have continued..

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Nehaha57

Kudos to him if he took a stand for pratiksha❤️

Without knowing the other side these two got trolled, pratiksha was s**tshamed and whatnot.

So much for preaching feminism 🤡

Also it's funny how people were believing Rajan shahi out of everyone 😂😂

I don’t think Sheh is saint which no one is, but he wasn’t the worst person with the way he was thrown out and treated. I don’t like Sheh if the reports about him treating spot boys bad is true, but I really like that he took a stand for his precious co-star in his last show. His precious co-star was abused by the director and locked in the room and the whole cast was told to not open the door for her. But Sheh opened the door and went against the director. Prat may be his girlfriend, but that co-star wasn’t yet he took stand for her and risked his relations with that director. I hate how these makers abuse actors especially females 😢I have even heard of directors/producers slapping the actors. I am glad Sheh was decent enough to go against the director and help the poor girl.