Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 months ago

He looks genuine and i trust him. As rajan stories looks very fake and wierd. And we know the ego of his crew. Legacy show ke sets pe abuses hothe hai seems like. Aise pariwarik show banane ke layak nahi hai ye log.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The interview is over an 1 hour, haven't watched it yet.

It's good he's talking when he's ready all is calm down

Nehaha57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Kudos to him if he took a stand for pratiksha❤️

Without knowing the other side these two got trolled, pratiksha was s**tshamed and whatnot.

So much for preaching feminism 🤡

Also it's funny how people were believing Rajan shahi out of everyone 😂😂

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I dont really trust any of their story

Rajan shahi has done something similar to Hina khan. I think he had some problem with her. But she is doing amazing for now as she had the talent

Sheh prat were doing groupism for sure. Giving iv’s together which clearly should have lead couple iv not some side character giving interview like she is a lead. On top of that with her bad acting on her part. But i guess may be production house let them do things because of negative pr they were bringing. But when these two went out of control then things went downhill.

Originally posted by: Ria23

Sheh prat were doing groupism for sure. Giving iv’s together which clearly should have lead couple iv not some side character giving interview like she is a lead. On top of that with her bad acting on her part. But i guess may be production house let them do things because of negative pr they were bringing. But when these two went out of control then things went downhill.

Exactly!! Sh and P were deluded enough to think that they were the actual main stars of the show... And this itself is clownery, considering their acting was horrendous. I still can't forget how P praised Sh for helping her act, and he was also gushing how she is such a FABULOUS actor for a newbie. The delusions oh gawd smiley37

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

I just watched the interview and am feeling hollow..

Don't know what is true (because most of the cast did say Shehzada was the wrong one), but if what Shehzada is saying is true, then bhaut galat hua hai uske saath .

Did anyone saw his interview from the recent award show. I think this iv is scripted. Just compare the award show iv with this