Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

They got hype with negative publicity. Till then they were normal. And RS too got that hyped support from artists and his iftar party where journalists asked same questions to many. In a way RS iftar party hyped both of them 🤐 . Ots all for certain time till ph forgets and the artists get new projects. Entertainment for audience daily .

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

So, like, kinda yeah, they got hyped up by all that negative publicity. It's basically just trolling at this point, I gotta say. After that iftar party, people were just like pointing out the differences between those two, and Rohit and Garvita were just giving Sam all the space to shine. TBH, those two have already ticked off fans with their ivs, and even when they're on the show, only a few like them – mainly the Ruhaan shippers and some Shez solo fans. The rest just don't vibe with them.

For RS, he got all that hype 'cause he did the right thing, and then every other cast member supports him. But, like, seriously, we need to stop talking like whole Shahi paneer conspiracy theory for kicking those two, paying his cast to talk crap about those two. Even Kanchi Singh said she knew Shez wouldn't survive in this industry 'cause of his attitude problems, and now she's doing OTT stuff, she not working in Rishta anymore, so we can't say Shahi paid her too.

And, like, let's be real, any show news he gets is just his PR team spreading rumors, which turn out to be false within two days. I think his PR team should just chill and actually get him a show first, then do all the promotion, 'cause right now, it's just a big ol' troll fest. Whatever's coming out isn't even true. That's why I'm saying, we already know everything we wanted to know, so this thread is just pointless at this point 💀🤷‍♀️

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

Exactly! Every other day I see a new clipping of the cast members repeating the same thing over and over. It's been weeks now, and the new Armaan is growing on all the viewers.

P.S. Love your Bhabhi-lover DPsmiley36

Ikr, what's the point? Everyone's gonna say the same thing. Everyone, whether it's Twt, or any sm , knows Shez is the problem and Prat's acting was bad. We know this. Nothing new gonna come out from this cast interview. It's been three weeks, those two are gone. What's the point of keep talking about them when people are hyping new actors and accepting them? 😮‍💨

Lmao, thank you, I love chirat savan the og bhabhi lover.🤭😂

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Ikr, what's the point? Everyone's gonna say the same thing. Everyone, whether it's Twt, or any sm , knows Shez is the problem and Prat's acting was bad. We know this. Nothing new gonna come out from this cast interview. It's been three weeks, those two are gone. What's the point of keep talking about them when people are hyping new actors and accepting them? 😮‍💨

Lmao, thank you, I love chirat savan the og bhabhi lover.🤭😂

Exactly! I mean, honestly speaking, I don't even feel bad that they've been replaced. Both of them were horrible at acting. Their new counterparts are so much better!

Armaan can never beat Chirat Savan, ever! And Ruhi-Armaan can be never be PakRat turu lobsmiley36

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

He will have to wait for big boss season.whatever smiley36 Why would producers line up to sign him ? As if he's some super hero

Idk if this will sound mean or not (well, knowing me it probably will)

But P ka reel aaya mera Explore page mein... and even in IRL she gives off the same type of expression in the reels. blush blush sweet smile blush blush smiley36

To negate the meanness, she does look gorgeous but why she still wearing Ruhi ka daravni contact lenses? smiley23

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Idk if this will sound mean or not (well, knowing me it probably will)

But P ka reel aaya mera Explore page mein... and even in IRL she gives off the same type of expression in the reels. blush blush sweet smile blush blush smiley36

To negate the meanness, she does look gorgeous but why she still wearing Ruhi ka daravni contact lenses? smiley23

smiley36smiley36smiley36

This is from a recent pic, cause it could be a old picture

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

This is from a recent pic, cause it could be a old picture

They are recent pictures only smiley36 I think P is missing living and breathing and emojiing Ruhi smiley19

Ruhi was an emotion! She said it, not me...

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

He keeps getting replaced in all the new projects he gets? smiley39