Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Is Shehzada Dhami also in a new show?

Having gotten any confirmation yet just that mock scene

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Handsome toh hai yeh bhi. ๐Ÿ˜…Even in this printed outfit he is pulling it off.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/T8expTvqE1yGDWhW/?mibextid=D5vuiz

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Handsome toh hai yeh bhi. ๐Ÿ˜…Even in this printed outfit he is pulling it off.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/T8expTvqE1yGDWhW/?mibextid=D5vuiz

He is so cute ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

I miss shehzada as Armaan sometimes smiley19

But Rohit Purohit is better smiley27

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

He is so cute ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

I miss shehzada as Armaan sometimes smiley19

But Rohit Purohit is better smiley27

RoPu is a better actor and a better co-star to Sam. and he is also extremely handsome

But Sheh is also a handsome dude and looked good with Sam, and in some scenes he was very good too. but he took his sweet time to become better as Armaan.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

RoPu is a better actor and a better co-star to Sam. and he is also extremely handsome

But Sheh is also a handsome dude and looked good with Sam, and in some scenes he was very good too. but he took his sweet time to become better as Armaan.

I agree as a co-actor and acting skills Rohit is better. But as a couple I feel Shehzada did look good with Sam. It feels like the for both Ruhi-Armaan, with change in actor, their personality also changed. I can no longer feel the softness and innocence in the new Armaan
Pinecone thumbnail

Ruhi 2.0 is definitely not at all innocent or with any goodness whereas Prats despite bad acting was actually able to look innocent or misguided. This woman simply looks evil 24x7.

Armaan 2.0 I think can look soft if given a chance. In some scenes or even snippets of scenes he really gives very tender looks. especially when they used to do nok jhok scenes and he was taking care of her. I remember moments where he applies bandaid on her, wipes of mitti from her face with his hanky. But Armaan 1.0 got many more such scenes.

Interestingly Armaan 2.0 has been turned supremely romantic and goofy now when he is in love which I hadnt actually expected. I am really liking that but its actually a stark contrast to the pre confession version of him. I guess its deliberate to show the impact of true love on him where he is willing to be expressive, unafraid to be a version of himself no one has seen before. And on the contrary Abhira has become more stoic/serious than she used to be. Its like they rubbed off on each other. Thats beautiful.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Ruhi 2.0 is definitely not at all innocent or with any goodness whereas Prats despite bad acting was actually able to look innocent or misguided. This woman simply looks evil 24x7.

Armaan 2.0 I think can look soft if given a chance. In some scenes or even snippets of scenes he really gives very tender looks. especially when they used to do nok jhok scenes and he was taking care of her. I remember moments where he applies bandaid on her, wipes of mitti from her face with his hanky. But Armaan 1.0 got many more such scenes.

Interestingly Armaan 2.0 has been turned supremely romantic and goofy now when he is in love which I hadnt actually expected. I am really liking that but its actually a stark contrast to the pre confession version of him. I guess its deliberate to show the impact of true love on him where he is willing to be expressive, unafraid to be a version of himself no one has seen before. And on the contrary Abhira has become more stoic/serious than she used to be. Its like they rubbed off on each other. Thats beautiful.

Yeah maybe itโ€™s the acting but previous Ruhi felt more like comedy person than a evil one - this Ruhi is just unbearable ๐Ÿ˜ค with previous Ruhi they showed more scenes of her actually being concerned for Abhira

I agree for Armaan, suddenly this one is shown moree romantic and all. Older one felt more insecure childish type

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 25 days ago

So is Sheh was really approached for BB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on31NTjadt0

This guy love photoshoot smiley36