Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

Don’t why i am unable to believe sheh side of story…something is definitely off

Even I m unsure. Though I feel some parts are true but otherwise there are too many loopholes.

Most of the cast spoke against him, they said something happened. They know more than us.

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Even I m unsure. Though I feel some parts are true but otherwise there are too many loopholes.

Most of the cast spoke against him, they said something happened. They know more than us.

Sneha I saw only parts of IV ..he did accept they both were in a relationship na..are they still now ?

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I agree…something is really off about sheh….i felt he contraindicated some of his own statements but end of the day…we r not in their shoes to judge…soo lite

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1798397797579853833

i felt his jealousy over sam is speaking this

Edited by Annabethhoney - 4 months ago

https://x.com/AdiyaSharma6/status/1798316074653692078

Sheh was telling the truth. Organizer is just trying to be in the good books of Shahi

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Sheh is telling the truth on this one, cause the event invited him and even interview

on the red carpet stating it. RS, got there he didn't want Sheh, with the yrkkh cast

and was asked to move. The Organizer isn't going to say RS asked him to do it

the have to protect their brand. Sheh didn't seat himself, the event organizer assigned

him the seat. Rajan, should've been the bigger person and let Sheh sit cause he was

part of the accomplishment for them to win.

This petty behavior and worst happen all the time in this industry.

No wonder his ML are written the way they are... this petty guy and his pettiness.

smiley22smiley36

I wonder who is his Ruhi in real life now 🤔🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

No wonder his ML are written the way they are... this petty guy and his pettiness.

smiley22smiley36

I wonder who is his Ruhi in real life now 🤔🤣

Well it won't be Hina Khan, he pines every chance he gets

for dumping his messy Axx

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Sheh was telling the truth. Organizer is just trying to be in the good books of Shahi

I believe him even before the pic, RS is messy and petty

he has that messiness in his blood like Kjo

Thanks for sharing

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

I agree…something is really off about sheh….i felt he contraindicated some of his own statements but end of the day…we r not in their shoes to judge…soo lite

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1798397797579853833

i felt his jealousy over sam is speaking this

I only watched a few bits here and there but I felt he is not being genuine ,not sure what happened in the recent award show but when he was in the show he said he has been watching Ristha since he was a child in one of the award function he attended with P, in this IV he is saying he never know Ristha show exists until they approached him. And yeah the way he n P gave the IV’s every other day ignoring the Mian lead and tried to portray themselves as lead couple is the worst thing anyone can do to their co star. If PH was encouraging the EMa couple to give IV’s they wouldn’t have stopped even now.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: shalu1786

These organizers are worst

Idk why they are still working

They will talk in support of those who will pay them.

Aisa pehle bhi kayi baar hua hain these organizers shitting on artists bcoz they didn't agreed to hype and do publicity so this guy started commenting against them.

I am not taking Sheh ya Shahi ka side bcoz dono he white nahi lag rahe hain.

Posted: 2 months ago

Just came across an article that Shehzada has bagged a role in some serial. Good for him.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago