Mere Kaira Ki Kuch Achi Yaadein - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

do you mean after shubam death when two years of leap came,Bro I Watched these episodes Since long ago,3-4 years maybe be,And sometimes I Watched College,Mumbai and Sepration track Some videos in Mobile.As of now I litterly forgot half of the things but I think She want to pursue her education So Join college in Mumbai after that Akshara dance acdemy scenes were less,but One time if i'm not wrong where Gayu and Naira both are locked inside dance acedmy after that track.So may be the academy was open.In generation 3 and 4 there is no more talkings about Naira's Proffession or goenkas having Akshara dance acedmy still.So I Also forgot this acedmy but today I miss Kaira Very much so I Search for Kaira promos then I Came across Akshara Acedmy video.If I Get Some time I Will definately watch Season 1(Some Special epsiode) and Whole Season 2 Of yrkkh,that is my childhood memory bro.Now I Am 19 I started watching yrkkh when I Was 10-11 During Akshara time When Naksh is Small and going to school with Hus cousions Ananya and Yash.So As A Kid I Could Co relate with this show at that time.Now I Can Co Relate with Everyone except some.😂

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

do you mean after shubam death when two years of leap came,Bro I Watched these episodes Since long ago,3-4 years maybe be,And sometimes I Watched College,Mumbai and Sepration track Some videos in Mobile.As of now I litterly forgot half of the things but I think She want to pursue her education So Join college in Mumbai after that Akshara dance acdemy scenes were less,but One time if i'm not wrong where Gayu and Naira both are locked inside dance acedmy after that track.So may be the academy was open.In generation 3 and 4 there is no more talkings about Naira's Proffession or goenkas having Akshara dance acedmy still.So I Also forgot this acedmy but today I miss Kaira Very much so I Search for Kaira promos then I Came across Akshara Acedmy video.If I Get Some time I Will definately watch Season 1(Some Special epsiode) and Whole Season 2 Of yrkkh,that is my childhood memory bro.Now I Am 19 I started watching yrkkh when I Was 10-11 During Akshara time When Naksh is Small and going to school with Hus cousions Ananya and Yash.So As A Kid I Could Co relate with this show at that time.Now I Can Co Relate with Everyone except some.😂

When naira was in college Karthik was professor ,when she was asked to dance she never did..

Saw few gen 2 clips in recently in starplus youtube..so wanted to know the reason..never watched gen 2 fully..

hey bro I go thorugh all Episode Of Season 2 After 2 year separatin to Naira death And Read every episode description but I Don't found amything related to Akshara Dance Academy,though there were few dance scenes of Naira but they are not for dance acedmy she did dance with family and kartik only and there is no mention in any episode till Naira death About dance academy after College reunite Naira were busy in Anmol Mansi marriage and reunite and then divorce marriage then fee stories and Mhiri kapoor story before leap Naira Made jwellery designs And did this business for Family but there is no mention of Amycdance academy then In lockdown track also No mention of dance academy but they were busy in save their family business.

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

hey bro I go thorugh all Episode Of Season 2 After 2 year separatin to Naira death And Read every episode description but I Don't found amything related to Akshara Dance Academy,though there were few dance scenes of Naira but they are not for dance acedmy she did dance with family and kartik only and there is no mention in any episode till Naira death About dance academy after College reunite Naira were busy in Anmol Mansi marriage and reunite and then divorce marriage then fee stories and Mhiri kapoor story before leap Naira Made jwellery designs And did this business for Family but there is no mention of Amycdance academy then In lockdown track also No mention of dance academy but they were busy in save their family business.

I think you misunderstood about the story I asked..it's okay ..fine thanks

sorry brother you Asked me to tell why naira did not dance with karthik But I Understood Why Naira Did not dance after that leap for academy Sorry i misunderstoodyou question.🙏

With Appoloze

hey bro I Watched the Episode 92 and 93 Of season 65 Yrkkh,So I Think Naira Dance isliye nahi kar rahi thi bcoz Use Awkward lag raha tha,Bcoz abhi toh Unka sepration hue do saal hi gaye hai and Kartik Usko Shubham ki Maut ka jimedaar manta hai And Naira Ne College ke friend ke sath bhi dance karne se mana kar diya tha bcoz woh use blackmail kar raha tha.

Hope You satisfied with this answer.

❤️❤️

Your lil bro.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Hey did u know why she dint dance post leap..during college times ? She refused to dance na..do u know the reason why ?

Naira fell from the terrace on the day of Shubham's death & had an injury because of which she couldn't dance.

Brother If You Did Not watch Full Generation 2 or if you don't have any idea about yrkkh gen.2 charachter . So there is one Siggestion Do Watch It's damm very good,Satistied feeling But if you don't have enough time to watch so Google par weekpedia mein Every 100 episode ki Kuch story Di hui hoti h , I Recommand ki Generation 3 or 4 ko best Samjhne ke liye ya Unki roots ko samjhde ke liye Wekpedia Wali story bhi Pad lo enough h.Kartik Naira ki story ka bhi pata lag jayega.I Started watching rab se hai dua Generation 2 One month ago But did not Know the story of Gen and don't have enough time to watch season 1 or I personally don't want to watch season 1 but for the sake of story I Google it On weeekpeida and It was not bad idea 💡.

Kartik goenka is doing job in Naira's Father(Naitik) Company in atarting and he always have small cat fight with Naira and he started falling in love with her first,Then After some misunderstanding He finally cofess his love to Naira and After soem tiem Naira also Like him.They Both Have married lice happily with sorting some Small problems in both families,After Naira coming to Goenka House Naira Chamge every family member's Pint of view from negative to Positive and fave some problems in startimg but succeed like Abhira.Naira's brother Naksh Marry Kartik Sister Kirti(Who took divorce bcoz her ex husband is Brutual)then Kartik's Stepmom's real som Came in Kirti Naksh Wedding here comes the twist,After marriage family member know about Shubam(Swarna-Manish) Sim Identitiy the accept him and Shubam fall in love with a greedy girl(he did not Know that she is greedy)who Gave her Dhoka.And he was broken amd started taking Drugs And Once Naira See him Behaving unsual And She started noticing his diffrent behaviour and She came to know about his drugs addiction she told Shubam to told this Or confront this to everyonw but he reject and say he himself tell Later.He Started left frugs but By this He Made ill Himself and then he became unconsious when His family came to know this they took him to hospital He died in hospital Chunting Maira Naira So Family Blame Naira for his death So Naira and karti kSeprate by this way and she gone to Mumbai For her study and Kartik Always Feel inconsious and He can't feel good for his nrothers loss then Kartik came to Mumbai for some reason bcoz Goenkas accuire that college amd he is trusty now and aage ki story aap jante hi ho brother.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Naira fell from the terrace on the day of Shubham's death & had an injury because of which she couldn't dance.

Oh fine fine..did Karthik know that later ? He was forcing her to tell the reason in one scene

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Oh fine fine..did Karthik know that later ? He was forcing her to tell the reason in one scene

He didn't know it as Naira & her family didn't tell him about her injury as he was already mourning Shubham's death. After 2 years during their divorce track, Naira's dadi (Devyani) told Kartik about Naira's leg injury and inability to dance.