Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix-

Yaar, don't try to make me fool giving Karan and Raman example, it won't work. I see same people vehemently opposing when it was told that Ishita looked chubby, fatty in their bedroom dance. Maybe they are one eyed feminists but when you judge anyone by his/her look it's offending. It's plain and simple. And what did you do? You said he looked DISGUSTING coz he grew beard...!! Jungle man...seriously?!!! That's purely OFFENSIVE. Period.

Dear, I clearly remember, people said Divyanka was looking fat, chubby, not Ishita. There's a difference in that. If you don't believe me, go search the forum for that post. When it's for actress, I'll oppose defo. If I had written this for Karan, I would've edited my post by now. But, it's for Raman, so nothing offensive here from my POV.
And, jungle man..is this bothering you only? Isn't there anything called humor or anything?
Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivAniTanni

Dear, I clearly remember, people said Divyanka was looking fat, chubby, not Ishita. There's a difference in that. If you don't believe me, go search the forum for that post. When it's for actress, I'll oppose defo. If I had written this for Karan, I would've edited my post by now. But, it's for Raman, so nothing offensive here from my POV.
And, jungle man..is this bothering you only? Isn't there anything called humor or anything?

Firstly, they said Ishita too. And, I'm not saying one shouldn't oppose, rather it's the right thing to do. Secondly and most importantly, you can't bash anyone for his/her look, be it real one or reel one. Bashing anyone just because how she/he looks is OFFENSIVE. You can google it if you are still adamant.
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pictures bohut wadiya che!! Thanks for sharing! Pictures ko dekho (ya, phir ghooro) aur chill maaro, yaaron!!
992227 thumbnail
Who gave raman the right to put ishita in the water. Selfish double faced man.
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DivAniTanni

Nice. Thanks.
But, Raman is looking disgusting (read bad and like he has lost everything in his life) with full beard. Will he grow them like a jungle man😆?

Before anyone gets offended, let me remind you that this comment is for Raman, not Karan. So, if anyone can't differentiate b/w character and actors, I am not obliged to make all happy with keeping mum. Raman is looking bad, and that's it. And, as an open forum, I can say it loudly for the CHARACTER. And, this forum is not Raman's only right? So, we can't praise everything of him always😳.

Ishita is looking disgusting as always..disgusting hair..
Before anyone gets offended, let me remind you that this comment is for Ishita, not Divyanka Tripathi. So, if anyone can't differentiate b/w character and actors, I am not obliged to make all happy with keeping mum. Ishita is looking bad as and that's it. And, as an open forum, I can say it loudly for the CHARACTER. And, this forum is not Ishita's only right? So, we can't praise everything of her always
Edited by AnkitaKaran - 9 years ago
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alishalko

In acting people r judged how they act,not by their looks...

Obviously acting matter first, but expression is one part of acting. Because of looks, expressions sometimes don't come well. That's it.

Sorry to bother all. I know what I said wasn't offending at all. But, for the sake of this post's sanity and no fight, deleting my comment. So, chill😊. And, comments related to that post will also be deleted. And, dear friends, please, just don't get angry with even simple things and humor types comments😃. Good day.
Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sai-licious

Pictures bohut wadiya che!! Thanks for sharing! Pictures ko dekho (ya, phir ghooro) aur chill maaro, yaaron!!

Can't be one eyed feminist, sorry. What is wrong is wrong.
..TeriDeewani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...
My IshRa in IshRa land

And guyz plzz stop all dis yaar
We all hve diff pov nd we shud respect them
Plzz don't turn dis discussion forum into a war
Humour shud alwaz b taken in a good manner

Peace in our forum 😊
Edited by crazy_neha - 9 years ago
smritishah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am learning new thing in this forum...!! By telling someone is looking disgusting and jungle man is humorous!! I would rather say CHEE to that kinda "good humor". Heights of ignorance and being biased.
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing .Hope we enjoy the holi episodes amidst of all the drama about custody .