IshRa Holi scene pics (TellyChaska fb page)

SwtuAryan_Ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Word Count: 1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for holi celebrations...

Thanks for sharing...😃

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice. Thanks.
But, Raman is looking disgusting (read bad and like he has lost everything in his life) with full beard. Will he grow them like a jungle man😆?

Before anyone gets offended, let me remind you that this comment is for Raman, not Karan. So, if anyone can't differentiate b/w character and actors, I am not obliged to make all happy with keeping mum. Raman is looking bad, and that's it. And, as an open forum, I can say it loudly for the CHARACTER. And, this forum is not Raman's only right? So, we can't praise everything of him always😳.
Edited by DivAniTanni - 9 years ago
mehakpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice pic
holi celebration in full swing
Waiting..
Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivAniTanni

Nice. Thanks.
But, Raman is looking disgusting with full beard. Will he grow them like a jungle man?

Don't you think your comment is rude and offending? 🤔
rpatz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice. Thanks.
But, Raman is looking disgusting with full beard. Will he grow them like a jungle man?

Raman is not looking disgusting but ur comment is really disgusting...

Originally posted by: Phoenix-

Don't you think your comment is rude and offending? 🤔

Why so? He really is looking like he has lost everything in his life. In fact, case is different right? He is happy as Adi is coming back. He could've look happy and handsome w/o the beard.

And, this was for Raman, not Karan. For Karan, I wouldn't have said like this okay. And, now what? Can't we say anything against Raman at all? This forum is not for Raman only, even if it were for Raman only, you will find at least a few telling against his recent looks. There is nothing offensive in it. What actor Karan does, that doesn't matter for me. But, what Raman does it really should be according to situations. That's it.
So chill😛.

Originally posted by: rpatz

Raman is not looking disgusting but ur comment is really disgusting...

I get it why you say so...your DP says it all. But ,dude it was for Raman, not your fav Karan okay and please there is a difference b/w actor and character. I am not supposed to say against an actor, but for a character, all say many bad things which they don't like. So, I did. Raman's look matters, not Karan's when they are acting in the show.
Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why so? He really is looking like he has lost everything in his life. In fact, case is different right? He is happy as Adi is coming back. He could've look happy and handsome w/o the beard.

And, this was for Raman, not Karan. For Karan, I wouldn't have said like this okay. And, now what? Can't we say anything against Raman at all? This forum is not for Raman only, even if it were for Raman, you will find at least a few telling against his recent looks.

Yaar, don't try to make me fool giving Karan and Raman example, it won't work. I see same people vehemently opposing when it was told that Ishita looked chubby, fatty in their bedroom dance. Maybe they are one eyed feminists but when you judge anyone by his/her look it's offending. It's plain and simple. And what did you do? You said he looked DISGUSTING coz he grew beard...!! Jungle man...seriously?!!! That's purely OFFENSIVE. Period.
alishalko thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I get it why you say so...your DP says it all. But ,dude it was for Raman, not your fav Karan okay and please there is a difference b/w actor and character. I am not supposed to say against an actor, but for a character, all say many bad things which they don't like. So, I did. Raman's look matters, not Karan's when they are acting in the show.

In acting people r judged how they act,not by their looks...