Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Mai abhi se bol rahi hu. Advait's patience is not gonna last if Nehmat kept on behaving like this. I do feel for her but she is neither trying to explain her side nor she is trying to make amends with advait. So whatever happens with her in the long run will be her own fault and no one else's

Edited by Minhasmansi92 - 1 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

you marathi?

they just put rohit content in cover to increase view of video coz they know sab ud rohit k liye dekhte hai for uske saath koi bhi ho☺️

yup..maharashtrian..myself gauri .. What's your name?

@bold ye toh baat sahi hai... Rohit ke wajshe ek tadka lag gaya hai boring show ko 🤣

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Mai abhi se bol rahi hu. Advait's patience is not gonna last if Nehmat kept on behaving like this. I do feel for her but she is neither trying to explain her side nor she is trying to make amends with advait. So whatever happens with her in the long run will be her own fault and no one else's

100% facts

Both Advait and Nehmat are not coming clean with each other, when they are alone advait taunts her and she stands there like a zombie, I mean seriously nehmant nothing was your fault atleast you know it so why let others humiliate you

What about the Nehmat jo sahi ko sahi aur ghalat ko ghalat kehti thi ek dum nidar hokar 😒 I miss her

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chumu

What do you expect from nehmat she still loves ekam has to marry advait because of naaz

And advait being a jerk all this time with her and ekam carrying about her this whole time even when he think she cheated on him

NEHMAT IS RIGHT HERE TO FIRST CARE ABOUT EKAM

If she loves Ekam soo much she shouldn't have married Adavit or be giving dialogues on moving on. People keep bashing Advait for being heartless but Nehamt is no better. When Ekam broke up with her, she conveniently got worried about her sister and married Advait, without thinking that she will be tying him in a lifetime of loveless relationship. Advait is wrong, but so is Nehmat. She cannot keep chanting Ekam's name all the time and Advait not get pissed off. Any sane person will get mad seeing the way Nehmat behaves.

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

yup..maharashtrian..myself gauri .. What's your name?

@bold ye toh baat sahi hai... Rohit ke wajshe ek tadka lag gaya hai boring show ko 🤣

Jo baat hai!

warna ye show flop bhi nai hota itna bakwas hai 🤔

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

100% facts

Both Advait and Nehmat are not coming clean with each other, when they are alone advait taunts her and she stands there like a zombie, I mean seriously nehmant nothing was your fault atleast you know it so why let others humiliate you

What about the Nehmat jo sahi ko sahi aur ghalat ko ghalat kehti thi ek dum nidar hokar 😒 I miss her

Nehmat opens her mouth only to chant Ekam's name. She should use words like normal people to let Advait know what's going on. Advait at least takes out his frustration in words. But this woman just keeps crying and crying. It is getting seriously irritating. Last time I checked Advait can't read mind. So if she has to let him know things, she should open her damn mouth for something other than crying for Ekam.

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

If she loves Ekam soo much she shouldn't have married Adavit or be giving dialogues on moving on. People keep bashing Advait for being heartless but Nehamt is no better. When Ekam broke up with her, she conveniently got worried about her sister and married Advait, without thinking that she will be tying him in a lifetime of loveless relationship. Advait is wrong, but so is Nehmat. She cannot keep chanting Ekam's name all the time and Advait not get pissed off. Any sane person will get mad seeing the way Nehmat behaves.

I second that! Imagine nehmat in place of Advait and you will feel his frustration🥱

He didnt want to marry her because he knew she loved someoneelse and was expecting her to say NO

he still doesnt know why she said yes, so he assumed that cause Ekam ditched her at last minute, she instantly agreed to marry advait so he thinks he is just her back up plan to have a settled married life 🤔

She isnt really bothered what he thinks of her as whatever he says she gives a damn!

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Agar advait shadi se pehle dhund sakta tha to abhi bhi dhund sakta tha...he was a little worried shayad insaniyat ki waja se

Advait kandha Deta to uske kandhe pe bhi sar rakh kar to leti abhi to nehmat ki aisi condition hai

Advait ne uss kab dhunda?

Ekam aur Nehmat ko uske dad ne kidnap kiya tha tab advait ne unke peeche ek insaan ko laga tha pal pal ke news dene kaliye

Aur jab Nehmat ke peeche gunde paade the tab advait ko mile kyu be woh gunde sayad se advait ne hire kiye the (ab woh pura sequence yaad nahi)

@bold yup..aishe he hota iss reason ke wajshe mein ekam aur Nehmat woh hug scene ko importance nahi de rahe hua.

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Nehmat opens her mouth only to chant Ekam's name. She should use words like normal people to let Advait know what's going on. Advait at least takes out his frustration in words. But this woman just keeps crying and crying. It is getting seriously irritating. Last time I checked Advait can't read mind. So if she has to let him know things, she should open her damn mouth for something other than crying for Ekam.

they are showing her like this just to show her bechari🤢

when she claimed to advait that she will be responsible and loyal in this relationship, she didnt mean she was not going to think, breathe, dream, talk, or scream Ekam all these things were excluded 😕

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

Ani isi pe ek os ho jaye just like you wrote for fatejo

Iam writing on a stalker but not hired by Nikhil.🤣🤣

It's already on MT