Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Jassu is one bakwass villian all her plans turn out doing the exact opposite of what she wants πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aniash

Behen , it's a combo of everything.

Main reason is messy tracks

Character Inconsistency

Horrible editing

Lame family drama

The biggest mistake was to turn angad negative.

I personally feel that's the biggest blunder.

It was unexpected.

First they butcher fateh to irredeemable levels then they butcher angad to redeem fateh back.

And when they want to start fatejo again , they bring in jasmin.

They just don't know how to handle the characters and story properly

They had wonderful lead pair and could have done wonders with them with a good story.

The EMA was not necessary

Viewers can't digest too much confusion in one go

Bold: Yes! Lekin biggest reason batau???

Surf excel se dhula ML πŸ€ͺ

Saw the TRP and came here in search of you smiley36 With the current track the only way is further down πŸ€ͺ

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Bold: Yes! Lekin biggest reason batau???

Surf excel se dhula ML πŸ€ͺ

Saw the TRP and came here in search of you smiley36 With the current track the only way is further down πŸ€ͺ

Sorry yaar mey tereko idhar tag karna bhul geyi

Mujhey afternoon mey peta chel geya tha.

They literally destroyed all characters

Jasmin - no direction, too egostic, too cruel

Tejo - no direction, dumb and too selfless

Fateh - one character who was messed up earlier and now only he makes sense. One thing about this guy which i find is fabulous is his direction. He only thinks in one way. If he wanted jasmin he wanted that only. If he wanted tejo so Tejo be it

Matlab compare to the two women for me he still makes sense. He has both shades . Grey and good. Both sequences ankit nailed it. Agreed he was stopped for EMA but now he realises his mistake never looking back again. Try to move forward. Uniting with tejo is a different story. But in reality his character sketch was still better than the two ladies. Jasmin and Tejo is a total mess of what they were and what they are now

Angad - from sane to a total insane. Today's episode he was crying badly and Tejo consoling him and two months back he was consoling the crying tejo

It's a clear indication that it was a turnaround in his character from what he was portrayed earlier. A man guiding her on how to handle relationships now is requiring her emotional support instead. What a character inconsistency. They think people will buy such bulls***.

Still some id*** has the blady guts to say that his exit will be made positive and he will be whitewashed.

I feel like slapping that bas**** . Blady he** , the lead was whitewashed by butchering the cameo. Everyone can see. People are not blind.

These bla** delulu idiotic fans will say any crap they want. Bla** hippocrates. They bash his character with illogical reasons. The trp speaks. Viewers don't like his negative version. The proof is in the pudding .

Trp down so this jasmin surprise will end soon. They might wrap up next week.

Next they might bring one more psycho on board. Perhaps gippy , who knows . Or a cameo female role for fateh . Perhaps childhood friend obsessed with him . Pretend to be good earlier turned psycho later on.

The name of the show instead of UD should be land of psychos

Not to forget , amrik might turn later on as well. He's already showing psycho traits now itself.

The only way to save the show is to get fatejo on board removing jasmin from the triangle. Bring on a new villain. People are bored of her

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aniash

Sorry yaar mey tereko idhar tag karna bhul geyi

Mujhey afternoon mey peta chel geya tha.

They literally destroyed all characters

Jasmin - no direction, too egostic, too cruel

Tejo - no direction, dumb and too selfless

Fateh - one character who was messed up earlier and now only he makes sense. One thing about this guy which i find is fabulous is his direction. He only thinks in one way. If he wanted jasmin he wanted that only. If he wanted tejo so Tejo be it

Matlab compare to the two women for me he still makes sense. He has both shades . Grey and good. Both sequences ankit nailed it. Agreed he was stopped for EMA but now he realises his mistake never looking back again. Try to move forward. Uniting with tejo is a different story. But in reality his character sketch was still better than the two ladies. Jasmin and Tejo is a total mess of what they were and what they are now

Angad - from sane to a total insane. Today's episode he was crying badly and Tejo consoling him and two months back he was consoling the crying tejo

It's a clear indication that it was a turnaround in his character from what he was portrayed earlier. A man guiding her on how to handle relationships now is requiring her emotional support instead. What a character inconsistency. They think people will buy such bulls***.

Still some id*** has the blady guts to say that his exit will be made positive and he will be whitewashed.

I feel like slapping that bas**** . Blady he** , the lead was whitewashed by butchering the cameo. Everyone can see. People are not blind.

These bla** delulu idiotic fans will say any crap they want. Bla** hippocrates. They bash his character with illogical reasons. The trp speaks. Viewers don't like his negative version. The proof is in the pudding .

Trp down so this jasmin surprise will end soon. They might wrap up next week.

Next they might bring one more psycho on board. Perhaps gippy , who knows . Or a cameo female role for fateh . Perhaps childhood friend obsessed with him . Pretend to be good earlier turned psycho later on.

The name of the show instead of UD should be land of psychos

Not to forget , amrik might turn later on as well. He's already showing psycho traits now itself.

The only way to save the show is to get fatejo on board removing jasmin from the triangle. Bring on a new villain. People are bored of her

Bold: Arey koi na

Bold 2: It really should be πŸ˜†, but I am glad they can see what a mess they have made... from consistent top 5 and 2.9 Trp... even a 3.1 once to 2.3 and out of top 5 is a real shame... what a screw up πŸ€ͺ

I like Priyankit chemistry.... they have that spark together but Fatejo onscreen just makes me 🀒, like have some self respect woman. Fateh could have been redeemable (in my pov) if he felt guilty about what he had done, but till the time he did not see Jasso's real face he kept blaming Tejo and making her life further miserable. He was low key proud of cheating on her at one point πŸ€”

She can forget... I can't. As far as Fateh as a character goes... maybe he has more substance relative to the other two leads but come on... jasso and tejo are no benchmarks.

Angad was a USP they destroyed. Ruining his character was so uncalled for! The thing is Fateh was so far gone... that if Angad's original characterisation was maintained no one would have accepted Fateh. They HAD to ruin the cameo to prop up the ML and that says a lot about Fateh as an ML.

I mean Ankit may be doing well now but during the EMA track the man looked miserable as Fateh. He was reduced to a pendulum I think Ankit too was done with having to portray that character.

The show has NO ONE the audience (well when I say audience I mean me) can root for. This show turned from good, to ok, to headache to a mess. No character is true to its traits... in between it was like Khushbeer and Gurpreet had exchanged minds

If they want to go back to the 2.9 TRP days... some people are clinging on for priyankit chemistry... maybe giving them more ss instead of jasso will help... but I don't know how much when the storyline has been reduced to a joke.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Bold: Arey koi na

Bold 2: It really should be πŸ˜†, but I am glad they can see what a mess they have made... from consistent top 5 and 2.9 Trp... even a 3.1 once to 2.3 and out of top 5 is a real shame... what a screw up πŸ€ͺ

I like Priyankit chemistry.... they have that spark together but Fatejo onscreen just makes me 🀒, like have some self respect woman. Fateh could have been redeemable (in my pov) if he felt guilty about what he had done, but till the time he did not see Jasso's real face he kept blaming Tejo and making her life further miserable. He was low key proud of cheating on her at one point πŸ€”

She can forget... I can't. As far as Fateh as a character goes... maybe he has more substance relative to the other two leads but come on... jasso and tejo are no benchmarks.

Angad was a USP they destroyed. Ruining his character was so uncalled for! The thing is Fateh was so far gone... that if Angad's original characterisation was maintained no one would have accepted Fateh. They HAD to ruin the cameo to prop up the ML and that says a lot about Fateh as an ML.

I mean Ankit may be doing well now but during the EMA track the man looked miserable as Fateh. He was reduced to a pendulum I think Ankit too was done with having to portray that character.

The show has NO ONE the audience (well when I say audience I mean me) can root for. This show turned from good, to ok, to headache to a mess. No character is true to its traits... in between it was like Khushbeer and Gurpreet had exchanged minds

If they want to go back to the 2.9 TRP days... some people are clinging on for priyankit chemistry... maybe giving them more ss instead of jasso will help... but I don't know how much when the storyline has been reduced to a joke.

Yep

A real big mess . They need to bring some majoe unexpected twists

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LMAO! Phirse giraaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Honestly, it's so so relief to see such trashy crap shit is rejected by TRP audience πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ UD doesn't deserves single appreciation or success, it deserves only Shutting DownπŸ˜’ the so called hot chemistry lost its charm long back due to ugly EMA. the trashy ML got TIDE dholayi and think viewers will forget his horrible treatment to Tejo during EMA days. Tejo character is extremely snoozfest with zero progress, zero layer n shadesπŸ‘Ž too much negativity and the sweet jolly cameo character turned evil just glorify ML .. I'm happy that this cring show getting its due 😁
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mark my word, UD always gets to know Jija-Saali ka EMA wala show instead Fatejo love story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Edited by mahi246 - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi246

Mark my word, UD always gets to know Jija-Saali ka EMA wala show instead Fatejo love story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Next should be Nimmo kushveer 🀣🀣🀣

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Let us not kid ourselves that TRP audience only lap up SOLID content waale showsπŸ˜†

They've certain parameters for each show and as long as they stick to it, any crap can air for years, so makers keep coming back to those flagposts when TRP falls. Same norm for every show out there, no exceptions. UD too goes through same grind. Jab jinka time ho tab woh maze lo basπŸ˜†