Gurdeep Kohli fulfilled her role as Bani

Ani- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi guys,
          I love Kasamh Se alot ,I watched this show from when Praachi was here, I think that Gurdeep have fulfilled her role,she acts really nice in kasamh se she doesn't makes us miss Praachi(well at times i can remember😭 her) the epi doesn't gets bored neither,And yes i love her attitude and smile,evil smile(damn good) I jus love kasmah se now .omg just cant wait for the day that when de kids and the father and the family to,when all of them find out that she's our BANI ,BANI.excuse me am so over-reacting .sorry

LOVE KASAMH SE
REPLY TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER😆
M A JOKER😆
EXCUSE ME
LAUGH BAD OKAY😆
SHARE THE JOKE WITH YA FRIENDS😆
I GONE TO ,TOOOOOOOOOOO CRAZY😆
look at her wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Edited by petel00 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, I too like it better now.I think she is doing a wonderful job.There are
many Prachi fans here and they would bash me when I say that Prachi didn't
have any facial expression.Whereas Gurdeep is a stronger actress in my
eyes.
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also like gurdeep a lot as bani 😳 and about prachis facial expressions a agree from the last couple of months in kasam se before going into films a think she lost intrest in the serial 😭 because if you see the early episodes she has done brillant acting which has won her awards aswell 😆
LOL

Yeh shes good as bani she brought another element the character needed the maturity and the slight attitude..shes a good actor anyways from what i have seen in sindoor and here 😊
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, Gurdeep is good. She exudes a confidence and strength of character, plus she has a maturity. I guess that the creatives want Bani to be strong now and Gurdeep is bringing this element across. About the revenge tactics, thats not in her hands, the creatives are responsible for that.
Ezther thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana2008

Yeah, I too like it better now.I think she is doing a wonderful job.There are
eyes.

I think you're right!! Gurdeep has come into her own as Bani in KS and while I love Prachi and all, I just love Gurdeep on here!!!😳😳

I mean you are right when you say Prachi's only real expression was shock but Gurdeep takes the cake with the myriad she is able to portray.

big ups to her!!

krazybabie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana2008

Yeah, I too like it better now.I think she is doing a
wonderful job.There are
many Prachi fans here and they would bash me when I say that Prachi
didn't
eyes.

I totally agree with u...I'm not dissing an actor or n e thing but just for the
facial expressions I think gurdeep is doing a better job (prolly cuz she has
more practice-senior) prachi has potential as well she just needs to work
harder....she's made so Many fans from just her first serial so hats off to
her ... She'll go far in life .... Its just I think gurdeep suits as the bani now
cuz she matches jai's age and her emotions are clearly viewed (bani went
through a lot in this serial and gurdeeps just portraying that impeccably!)
whereas prachi was just quite mundane..... Which suited the bani
BEFORE the leap bc nothing this horrible was done to her(killing babies
killing her etc)

Both actresses were perfect for their own share of the serial....bc neither
had to act the others scenes...they're two diff ppl portraying two diff sets
of emotions at two diff junctures in the serial:) and also doing an
exceptional job!!!!

Also theres a thread "discuss gurdeep kohli here" plz poster opinions
there nxt time o/w mods will come after us:)
SIMMY thumbnail
ana 2008: Yeah, I too like it better now.I think she is doing a wonderful job.There are
eyes.

i loved prachi she was the star of the show :D gurdeep aka vedika is excelent especially in this part or problem of kasamh se bu' for the rest of the show i think bani is a bit bettterthen gurdeep the excelent. who says she didn't have any facial expretion i think u don't watch k.s. properly because if u think about bani had great facial expretion. if it was the other way around and gurdeep started off as bani and prachi later i can imagine her playing that part she would play it sooooooooooo good maybe better then gurdeep. prachi even has so much facial expretion in her new movie with arjun rampal. u just think the expretion thing because gurdeep does it a little too much. that's not negitev it's just that she over reacts but when she over reacts she does it good and in a way that her acting is so good with it. and i'll name 4 scens where u can totally see prachi's aka bani's facial expretion great: a&k die, she gets to know meera is bad, she gets to know about piya and walia,jai kicks her out of the house    

and i wonna say in ur face that gurdeep acts sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good as bani but if prachi was playing that role         &n bsp;         &n bsp;       she'd rip the floor and meera just like gurdeep does

i just wonna say i'm a gurdeep and prachi fan both of u guys are great!!!!!!!!! if any of u played any role in kasamh se u'd still be great and gurdeep i'm not saying prachi's better then u gurdeep sindoor and kasamh se are great!!

love kasamh se love u both (acting wise)
SIMMY thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazybabie

I totally agree with u...I'm not dissing an actor or n e thing but just for the
facial expressions I think gurdeep is doing a better job (prolly cuz she has
more practice-senior) prachi has potential as well she just needs to work
harder....she's made so Many fans from just her first serial so hats off to
her ... She'll go far in life .... Its just I think gurdeep suits as the bani now
cuz she matches jai's age and her emotions are clearly viewed (bani went
through a lot in this serial and gurdeeps just portraying that impeccably!)
whereas prachi was just quite mundane..... Which suited the bani
BEFORE the leap bc nothing this horrible was done to her(killing babies
killing her etc)

Both actresses were perfect for their own share of the serial....bc neither
had to act the others scenes...they're two diff ppl portraying two diff sets
of emotions at two diff junctures in the serial:) and also doing an
exceptional job!!!!

Also theres a thread "discuss gurdeep kohli here" plz poster opinions
there nxt time o/w mods will come after us:)

\

gurdeep is great in that role i love her playing that role and her expretion in it prachi would be the same as her oh yeah gurdeep and walia don't suite each others age it's just that they show it 16 years later and they have to change they couldn't do much so they put glasses on himm the most they could do. on a women there are many ways of  showing if they're older the clothing hair everything.  not to be mean but gurdeep looks way younger then gurdeep and prachi when she's younger then both. the hair suits and other things even before the accident she looked older then bani.  she's great in karam apna apna

👏

Edited by SIMMY - 15 years ago
Lovely_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When gurdeep was playing vedika she was a way betta actress then prachi in my opionon i neva use to miss that show and gurdeep's expressions are also way stronger that prachi so it show be fine