Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

golu_1677 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
another wonderful part. etaansh and vyom relationship is so sweet together. I loved it. also conversation between parikrama and vyom
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HI Golu, u r so quick to reply.. feels really nice that u feel like reading this FF as it is posted..

Originally posted by: golu_1677

another wonderful part. etaansh and vyom relationship is so sweet together. I loved it. also conversation between parikrama and vyom

THanks Golu, feels great that u liked those conversation... and ya and just hopign u like this story.. though its not the usual romantic types like my previous ones... hope it generated some impact..

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
very sweet parts! Please continue soon.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowng its awesome to see etaansh and vyom relationship sooo sweet 👏
nisisanjh thumbnail
why the parts r so small Bhoomi?padhke jee nahi bharta 😕 ..inni jaldi khatam ho jati hai ... u knw na how anxiously i read them ..this time pics r looking perfect n yes, what is the meaning of etaansh?
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuhanaSafar

very sweet parts! Please continue soon.

Hi Rabia,

glad u liked the parts.. will post hte next parts tomorrow...😃

Originally posted by: monikaseth

mindblowng its awesome to see etaansh and vyom relationship sooo sweet 👏

Hi Monika,

so u liked the part and as well as the father son realtiosnhip.. hope u enjoy the next parts .

Originally posted by: nisisanjh

why the parts r so small Bhoomi?padhke jee nahi bharta 😕 ..inni jaldi khatam ho jati hai ... u knw na how anxiously i read them ..this time pics r looking perfect n yes, what is the meaning of etaansh?

oyee hoyee Sara,

U felt the parts r too smal.... aree small hai thats why postign more than 1 part in a day..😆phir bhi chota lag raha hia. to next time will try to post longer parts.. theek hai..ab jo tum kaho woh kabul...pics na.. ab to maine jyada dhundna chood diya.. dont want the same pics..adn Payal ke pics r so few....waise etansh ka meaning.... aaa as much as my gues work goes it means a part of the breath... i may be wrong am not pretty sure of this...

binidoshi thumbnail
Wonderful parts... father n son bond is so beautiful..the those lines are fab 👏 ...nice pics too..but I have to agree with sara the parts are too small ... post longer parts yaar...
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: binidoshi

Wonderful parts... father n son bond is so beautiful..the those lines are fab 👏 ...nice pics too..but I have to agree with sara the parts are too small ... post longer parts yaar...

Hi Bini,

Am happy that u loved the parts and those lines... havnt got a coment on them u see, was wondering ab tak ek bhi lines kya achii nahi thi... pics too tried .. though tumsey milkey i had doen a bbetter job.. this was more searching as both these together we cnat get... parts .. ok will try and post longer once... tum jo bolo sar mathe par..😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Episode: 7

They went into the train, Parikrama went near Etansh and she looked at Vyom, Vyom looked at her with an expression as if saying, go on.. neither will he eat nor will he hear ur story. Parikrama gave an expressing as if she wanted to say, u just look hear, u will know actually what's going to happen.

Parikrama: Etansh ek minute idhar aaoo, yeh chocolate tumhe pasand hai, khaogey?

Etansh: Aunty maine chocolate jhood di hai,  nahi khata, mujhe nahi chahiye. He was going back into his shell

Vyom heard and looked at Parikrama saying… 'I told u'.

Parikrama: Etansh agar tumhe main ek riddle solve karne dunn to tum kar paogey?

Etansh: Riddle?

Parikrama: Haan… ab main tumhe kuch lines kehti hun, bass yeh kiss thing/ cheez ya insaan , jaanwar ke baarey mey main baat kar rahi hun tumhe batana hai… bataa paye to tum jeetey..

Etansh: Ok …

Parikrama:  Achaa…

Do kaali Billi, kamre inkey do

Bethi rasta rok,

Kabhi idhar to kabhi udhar ,

Kamra safed sa rangeen,

Darwaja band hota khulta,

Lekin billi dono wahi rehti hain..

dono kamre mey chuppchaap…

Bolo kya hai?

Even Vyom and his sister were listening wondering what it is and as they got the answer, quicker then them Etansh answered…

Etansh (with excitement) : Mujhe pata chala… woh hai.. woh hai… Ankhey… hamari eyes…

Parikrama clapped and said,

Parikrama: Dekho Etansh ab tum jeetey aur tumhari jeet ki khushi mey main tumhe meetha khilati hun, samjho U won, this is ur prize…

Parikrama took the chocolate and gave him to eat(she wondered whether this time he will take…) Etansh now looked at the chocolate smiled and took it he removed the wrapper ate a piece and gave to his Papa & Bua also.. Parikrama smiled and looked at Vyom and raised her eyebrow.

Vyom was happy to see Etansh happily eating chocolate.

Etansh: Pari aunty… Aap ko chelega main aap ko Pari aunty bulaun aap ka pura naam nahi le pata.. Pari…kr..im..kream

Parikrama laughed..: Etansh u can call me Pari aunty.. It's fine.

Etansh: Main bhi aapko ek Riddle puchunga.. aap ab answer dena…

Parikrama: OK.. thoda tough pucchoo.. theek hai…

Etansh: Bohat easy hai.. phir bhi main pujhunga..

Vyom and Bua were happy that Etansh was talking with Parikrama and not keeping silent only to himself, as he did always.

____________________________________________________________ ____________

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Episode: 8

Etansh: To aap bataoo kya kaun hai… lines main batata hun..

Papa hogaye door door,

Mummy pata nahi kahan,

Jisney kaha mujhe iss oorr aaa,

Jisney kehdiya uss orrr jaaa,

Kehtey hain woh jo bole wahi karna hoga,

Ankho ko nahi dekhta kagaz dekh batata hai..

Bolo kaun?

Parikrama was sad understanding that this is something to do with his life. Vyom was feeling very sad by his words he understood what he was saying..

He was feeling sad that his child has such memories in his heart and mind.. And how will he overcome them..

Vani also had tears in her eyes after listening…

Parikrama: Etansh mujhe nahi malum.. yeh to bohat hi tough hai… (Her eyes had love and care for Etansh)

Etansh (smiling as Pari aunty didn't get the answer): Pari aunty itna easy tha… "Judge"…

Parikrama realized his parents may be going to court for divorce or something like that and the child has been disturbed by this. She looked at Vyom, Vyom looked at her as if he was saying, I couldn't help my son to go through this…

Etansh: ab phirse main jeeta .. mera prize?

Parikrama: Chocolate to ek hi layi thi…

Etansh: Oh Ok..chalega. next time aap dena mujhko..

Parikrama: Next time kyun, prize idhar  hi milega.. achaa aap jeeetey to aap jo bologey Pari aunty woh karegi…

Etansh: (laughed) Achaa ..(He thought for some seconds and said)aap mujhe dance karkey batayi ye..

Vyom interrupted.. (Etansh aisa nahi…. Soon Parikrama said)

Parikrama: Apne Papa ko keh do Etansh main itna bhi bura nahi dance karti.. theek hai Etansh…Aap ke papa achaa gatey hai na..woh gayengey.. aur hum dono dost nachengey..theek hai?

Etansh laughed hearing this…and said..theek hai Pari aunty and he got up to dance.

Etansh: Papa woh.. Zindagi  ek safar wala…

Vyom looked at him he was so happy that though the riddle reminded his pain but he wants to enjoy this present… he started to sing…

Zindagi ek safar hai suhana
Yahan kal kya ho kisne jaana
Arey o leiyo leiyo, oleiyo leiyo
Oleiyo leiyo, oleiyo leiyo
Oleiyo leiyo, oleiyo leiyo

Parikrama and Etansh were dancing holding hands… and Parikrama taught him easy steps… pointing to the moon & stars and the sky… making a train and moving foreard,

Chaandh taaron se chalna hai aage
Asmaanon se badna hai aage
Pichhe reh jayega yeh zamana
Zindagi ek safar hai suhana

Etansh pulled Vyom, Parikrama pulled Vani and they made them dance along with them… while Etansh would hold on to Vyom while dancing so that he doesn't fall… but enjoyed the moment a lot…Vani clapped and danced less…She would feel too shy… more than her Vyom was shy to dance.. he just moved his head to the tune…he looked at Etansha and sang the next lines… feeling he wanted him to be as happy as he looks now always…

Haste gate jahan se guzar
Duniya ki tu parvah na kar
Muskuraate hue din bitana
Haan zindagi ek safar hai suhana

Parikrama was dancing and loved Vyom singing it so beautifully.. as the Train was halting, she fell and Vyom held her, She was bit shy while Etansh laughed..              Etansh: Pari aunty gir ne lagii.. (Laughing)…                                                                            Pari went to hit Etansh smiling herself and Etansh was hiding behind Vani and Vyom to save him.

Ab yeh Ajanabee sey nahi lagtey,                                                                                                                      Safarmey dekho nazdeek yeh hoo letey,                                                                                                  Jab Safar khatm hoga to kya phirbhi koi ehsaas rahega?                                                                      Kya ek parivaar jaisa, rishto mey meethas badhega?

____________________________________________________________ _____