"Zindagi – Ek Safar"Ep:34(Above18yrs plz)

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friends,

"Zindagi – ek safar" is a sensitive story. This isn't a short story.. don't know that makes u sad or happy.. 😉so it wont have parts but episodes.

The lead actors of my Story are Rajeev Khandelwal & Payal Sarkar. It has a more mature look and certain issues arise which may be sensitive to young minds and that is the reason I have tried to limit this to readers above 18years old

The story is imaginative largely; but certain aspects of the story are from reality. I did not find it interesting to post the names of all the characters in the beginning and about them in the start, so I would love u all to know them gradually along as u read the story.

Thanks to my lovely friends Bini & Sara who pushed me to post this one. Thanks to my friend Himani who keeps asking about my next story with Rajeev in it. Special thanks to my dear friend San for always understanding & caring.

Apart from them there are some wonderful friends my lovely readers who have encouraged me so much that this story could grow and make way from my heart to here in this section Golu, Jyothi, Vandu, Rabia, Khubu, Juvz, Sara(Akshsara), Sonali, Monika, kookie_crinks91, Nida, kriti, sumitwadhwa(sorry u cant comment on this ff, I feel more sad than u), sujalangad_rock, freaky_angel, sarikalrl, Ravishing_gal thanks to all of u.😃

Will post the first episode soon. Hope I dont disappoint u.

With luv

Bhoomi

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back swetooo miss you a lo 👏
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

welcome back swetooo miss you a lo 👏

thanks monika.. main gayi kahan thi re... 😆.. itna jaldi peecha nahi jhodungi...😉

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

"Zindagi - Ek Safar"

Episode: 1

It's a busy Railway station, Train is about to start, the people rush into the train with the luggage and the noise is too loud for the ears.

In the midst of this a couple with a kid rushes into the Train going to Jalandhar. The woman held the hand of the kid who is around 6-7 years old and the man with the luggage is passing through the crowd and helping the woman and the child to get into the train; pushing the luggage inside. As they board the train and rush into their compartment birth, they open the door and see a young lady sitting looking through the window.

As the couple with the kid enters she looks at them and has a smile with an ease that a family is with her in this journey.

The Man checks out the ticket and the seat they have and is arranging the luggage. The women smiles at the young lady

and she smiles back; while the child looks with empty eyes… he doesn't smile nor does react much…

Safar Inka kuch hi Dino ka,

Sath bas kuch hi kadmo ka,

Dekhen kya mod yeh safar chod jayega,

Kiss rastey Inko jod jayega…

____________________________________________________________ ___________
golu_1677 thumbnail
bhoomi great intro. will b waiting for the next part post it soon. an i hope its a bit longer than ur usual fics bcoz it has rajeev in it.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowowwow 👏 👏 great bhoomi kya intro hai ab 1st part jaldi doooo. 😉
binidoshi thumbnail
Wow..bhoomi..just luved the intro..luking frwd to the next part..
nihita thumbnail
wow bhoomi absolutely fantastic intro....another masterpiece from you!!!!!
love
nihita
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: golu_1677

bhoomi great intro. will b waiting for the next part post it soon. an i hope its a bit longer than ur usual fics bcoz it has rajeev in it.

Hi Golu,... yup i will try and post regularly..and yup this isnt a short story (shorter than other looooooong ones here in IF ) and dekhlo if u get bored ...dont tell me haan...😆..

Originally posted by: monikaseth

wowowwow 👏 👏 great bhoomi kya intro hai ab 1st part jaldi doooo. 😉

Hi Monika, dear am so glad u liked the starting part....will post the next soon..

Originally posted by: binidoshi

Wow..bhoomi..just luved the intro..luking frwd to the next part..

Hi Bini dear.... am so glad that u read this .. was wondering u got my message ya nahi.... jaanu its all thanks to ur motivation... will post the next episode soon...

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nihita

wow bhoomi absolutely fantastic intro....another masterpiece from you!!!!!
love
nihita

Hi Nihita..am glad that u liked my work. and calling it master piece awww its feel so flattering.. by the way i luv the avtar u have.. its beautiful..😳