Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Signora2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

LIFE F OR REnt  carried from here:

I'm happy for you that you and your wife understand each others emotions . If you don't want her to work outside , then i suppose you must be making sure she doesn't have to lift her finger in the house as well !! This way she would never get tired !! Lucky girl !!
[/QUOTE]

Well i will take care of it as well

I want to draw your attention to this aspect,
You dont want your wife to work, it can be assumed u will be sole bread winner, then when u get back home u are the kind who will not allow your wife to lift her finger, u will do that as well.
How will You? u are not a superhuman to be slogging outside and inside assuming in the UK u dont have the extra help that we have in India, how do you do it? It is indeed a superhuman effort.
As for putting your CV, you are going overboard, first of all it is an individual choice whether u work or not no problem be it men or women. But it is always good to make use of your talent and increase your horizon, this can be achieved by indulging in any activity. But if you have professional qualifications especially women there is no harm in putting them to use. For that matter a home maker too is doing a brilliant job only if that makes her happy, if she wants to venture out no problem. It is all a question of self-esteem.
Signora2

Edited by Signora2 - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Life for rent - Allright , you don't want to answer some of my questions . Fine .

But for the debate sake, you could answer my last 2 questions :
1) If you are married have you asked your wife she wants to work ?
2) If you aren't married , and if your would be wife says i'd like to work .I have been working in the past and have a great degree . What would you tell her .

Also if you are considering doing both house work , and office - you do plan to do all house work ? Don't you ? Believe me i sometimes feel house work is more tiring than working outdoors ( done both)!! So like Signora asked you , how do you accomplish it , plz give us tips for our life too !!
Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
yeh, i agree with indygirl, i would prefer working outside to housework...man what a tiring job....working outside is just so easy..... and less stressful comprared to working at home
Life for Rent thumbnail
no furthur post will nt be made by me here..coz as i found that its useless
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life for Rent

no furthur post will nt be made by me here..coz as i found that its useless

Or lets say you have nothing to back up your words !!😆
uma_shanmugam thumbnail
👏 indygal. Well another thought, if Life for Rent would practise tht through out his life? Lucky wife dun have to lift anything.. what whn children comes? Im just wondering 😊
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: uma_shanmugam

👏 indygal. Well another thought, if Life for Rent would practise tht through out his life? Lucky wife dun have to lift anything.. what whn children comes? Im just wondering 😊

Uma well some people are super humans , but they don't like to share any tips with us mortals !!
Life for Rent thumbnail
well thn i need to talk to gm for making personal remarks
Aparna_BD thumbnail
o.k , where's everyone ??????????? 😊

And Life for rent there is no need to be upset . In a debate forum you should expect people opposing your views . And you got many women questioning your judgement as people are appaled to hear such views in this day and age .In the modern times when women working is not just a luxury but practically a womens right , its her choice to be financially independant !!  You made a statement but failed to defend it ! Thats it !! Lets leave it at that now !!
Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago
Life for Rent thumbnail
well neither i failed neither i hurt any1.........
i said what i think.....

bt the most important thing is u made personal remarks...... u have nting to do with my lifestyle