Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Signora2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
How do You do it? It is difficult to imagine?
signora2    
silverfrost thumbnail
   Wow life for rent! That's cool..'cuz my dad is the type that doesn't lift a finger. Anyways, I can see where u are coming from. By the way signora, lets suppose she worked..then she would have to finish her work at home AND do the work outside. So, if she only does the hosue work, we can logically assume that its less tiring than doing both the works (at home and outside).
Life for Rent thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfrost

Wow life for rent! That's cool..'cuz my dad is the type that doesn't lift a finger. Anyways, I can see where u are coming from. By the way signora, lets suppose she worked..then she would have to finish her work at home AND do the work outside. So, if she only does the hosue work, we can logically assume that its less tiring than doing both the works (at home and outside).

could u please explain wat do u mean by where im coming from?

i owe an explanation from u

sowmyaa thumbnail
so silverfrost...as you said it could be vice a versa right..like he can work at home and his wife can work only outside so thats the same thing. She doesnot have to work at home and get tired .....right!Edited by bgdesai - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfrost

Noo Nooo Nooo Silver frost and Bgdesai , you both have it all wrong . Its like this .She won't work at home - she won't work in the house .She must not get tired . He wants to work outside and then come home and work . He probaby can cook . Will do laundry ,dishes , vaccuming ,grocery etc . She must be home and not tired !! You don't know being a house wife in a western country is very tiring .I am one now . I remain very busy and get very tired . So he wouldn't want her to be tired. Right !!

uma_shanmugam thumbnail
I read all & so interesting this topic. I support working woman... Why to waste the knowledge we gain & moever if we gt understanding, loving husband who share n shoulder the responsibilities same at home then we dun hv to say how great feelings those. Im not against housewives... But if one is skilled and capable to manage ofc & home, then it keep us fit and energertic too. Time management is very important. U hv weekend to spare for more things together with family and during weekdays, making busy at work shouldering some responsibilites give us much couragements too. We keep parr with rest and society. We would feel young ever too and able to cope with changes take place arround the clock. gender differentiate man & woman, the mind, mental strength, capabilities don't hv any boundries. So as a working woman I love for who I am. I cant imagine staying at home and burning time with house work, tv and etc as full time. I hv my time for those and with my husbands support things moving greatly too. Life is precious, so living it fullest with what we dream to do and achieve is important.

Hmmmmmmmm perhaps not all housewives love to be one, unless some commitments or obligations. If one working woman decide to quit she can anytime.. but age up housewive can't step in to working environmnet at anytime. Time are precious and knowing how to manage with work and family is the secret of WOMAN! Thumbs up to all the ladies there who wear many hats at the same time... managing career and home!

Life for Rent thumbnail
Ppl who doesnt know what to discuss i think this place is nt for them..........

i know that what im doing and why im doing.......some ppl just talk for sake of talking

cheers
LFR
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life for Rent

Ppl who doesnt know what to discuss i think this place is nt for them..........

i know that what im doing and why im doing.......some ppl just talk for sake of talking

cheers
LFR

Life for rent....awwww don't be mad 😳 . We don't want you all so upset ? Is that right members?????????????????????????

Life for rent - i'd like to know you better ? Can i ask you a few questions ? ( If the answer is no !! Don't answer.....But i'll be Sad !!😒😳😭

1)How old are you ?
2) Are you married ?
3)Are you working or studying ?
4) If you are married have you asked your wife she wants to work ?
5) If you aren't married , and if your would be wife says i'd like to work .I have been working in the past and have a great degree . What would you tell her .

Life for Rent thumbnail

Originally posted by: indygirl

Life for rent....awwww don't be mad 😳 . We don't want you all so upset ? Is that right members?????????????????????????

Life for rent - i'd like to know you better ? Can i ask you a few questions ? ( If the answer is no !! Don't answer.....But i'll be Sad !!😒😳😭

1)How old are you ?
2) Are you married ?
3)Are you working or studying ?
4) If you are married have you asked your wife she wants to work ?
5) If you aren't married , and if your would be wife says i'd like to work .I have been working in the past and have a great degree . What would you tell her .

im putting my CV here.. this is nt a personal details column... its debate mention........ i hope u understand
PixieDust91 thumbnail
Women should work if they want to. It's a free country.