Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I REALLY hate the new set. It's nothing but GREEN. Simply GREEN! And why the hell is she always praising the damned set? The woman seriously gets on my nerves, I stopped watching the show long time back cuz of her behaviour towards her guests and callers.
sonu.I.monu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

I REALLY hate the new set. It's nothing but GREEN. Simply GREEN! And why the hell is she always praising the damned set? The woman seriously gets on my nerves, I stopped watching the show long time back cuz of her behaviour towards her guests and callers.

She's not rude towards her guests or caller - when did this happen?
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indigo_i

She's constantly interrupting her guests for unnecessary things like her hair and clothes. She talks too much and cuts in her guests' sentences all the time. If you watched the show with a comedian called Kashif, she seriously was rude to him. And that's only one example. She's the biggest gossip queen I've ever seen on the Paki television. She's doing chaplosi to her guests and as soon as they set a foot outta her studios, she starts gossiping about them.

After Ali Zafar performed some funny things on her set and broke the mic, totally unintentionally of course, she mentioned it in so many on her shows after that.

She had Yusuf Salahduddin as her guest and was all praise for him, when Mani and Azfar were on the show, she made fun of him with them together.

She's so cheap soemtimes: the show with Imran Khan was a prime example for that. Some things she said to him were plain brainless.

She thinks she's the funniest and has every right to crack silly senseless jokes. Only she's the only one who finds these funny. And that's only a very few things that seriously got on my nerves and I stopped watching the show... oh, and don't get me started about some pathetic things she said to the callers.

Edited by amy22 - 16 years ago
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-zarqa-x

😲closely??? - i cnt even look at the tv screen with all the green, never mind looking at it closely! - it hurts my eyes!😳😆

but i guess we hve our own opinions😳

but i feel they could hve made the set alot amean ALOT! better....

yes u r right we have our own opinions😳

but u know what i like most the paint becoz in a look it doesn t loook like a paint they did hard work😊

pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indigo_i

i think she is not rude😊

Edited by pknaz - 16 years ago
fahimataq thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The first one actually looked like a set. this looks so wierd. and the previous one looked more comfortable as well.
nightowl thumbnail
amy22 i agree w/ what u said abt nadia...but i still watch it 😆
Edited by atiffan - 16 years ago