VERY Short FF: ~Trapped in Love~

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi All

Dont ask? šŸ˜†.... im on iF rations Hubby will not let me long on for long and use my LaptopšŸ˜­šŸ˜­... I on the road to recover so i guess im getting better slowly... thank u for you warm and kind wishes... thank my lucky stars im not  DMG patient as i would never leavešŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Ok i though of a small Shanshank and Padma Love story  šŸ˜³

~~Trapped in Love~~

hmm where do I begin? I guess it all started when I noticed Papa looking at a couple his age in the parkā€¦ as normal we went for our Morning jog and Papa and I took time to talk to each other in the morningā€¦ I knew I could talk to him about anything but when I saw he looking at the couple holding hands and holding each otherā€¦ I guess he was missing momā€¦.It has been 10 years since she passed away with cancerā€¦ I was 7 at the time and remembered Papa saying "Anjali beta! Mom's gone to heaven and not suffering any moreā€¦" there was nothing but hurt in his eyesā€¦ He lost the woman he loved and had me as a token of that love..   I guess I was distracted at collegeā€¦ Atul the love of my life was discussing a new medical technique he has discovered and I was staring into space.

"Jaan?" I smiled looking at his sweet face full of nothing but loveā€¦ I teased him every pretending I did not care but we both knew that I did.

"I want Papa to get married and meet someone!" I total him as he looked at me puzzled but I knew he could not help me in this matterā€¦ he just confessed he love to me after 2 years in collegeā€¦ Men useless in the matter of the heart.

Riddhima was a good friend and we shared a lot of classes togetherā€¦ she was kind and I remembered when she came over to collect some books and was staring at dadā€¦ "My father walked out on me and mom you're so lucky to have a great dad!" and you know she so right as papa is the bestā€¦  When I myself went to see Riddhima I saw her mother Padma Sharmaā€¦. She was very attractive and a midwife in a women's only clinicā€¦. I notices she was more beautiful then Riddhima and understood she got her looks from her motherā€¦ that when I asked Riddhima for her mothers hand in marriage for my fatherā€¦ we both got on great and would be great sistersā€¦. Now the plan was to get our parents togetherā€¦. So we formed a plan both of us would boast about each others parents to Our parentsā€¦.indirectly about there qualities and then we get them to meetā€¦. Man where we nervous both as we booked a table in the restaurant and them called our parents to cancelā€¦. Sit at a different table we observed our parentsā€¦

Papa was taken back by her beauty and I think my new mom kind of found my tall dark handsome father attractiveā€¦ I remember Riddhima phone ringing constantly as her boyfriend Armaan did nothing but bug usā€¦ asking what was happening every 5 minsā€¦Uff

Slow we got them to meet which they thought was accident which we planned shopping and my and Riddhima would excuse ourselves and make up and excuse and leave them aloneā€¦ When we had our parents alone we would indirectly asked them what they thought about each other ā€¦ and we both noticed something was happening to themā€¦. Both started putting a little bit more effort in the way they dressed then usualā€¦ Riddhima would come to my house and get her mother to call and ask for her and I did the sameā€¦ this all happened for 5 months and then Armaan dropped a bomb.

"Ok Girlsā€¦ so far its been lovely and cosyā€¦ Now we need the Dirty weekend!" we looked at him unsure of what he meant.

"Cant you think of any thing but SEX!" he chuckled and whispered something in her ear which made her go completely red as he took hold of her and kissed her forehead.

"What I mean is we need to get them together for a weekend in the same house andā€¦then they have no choice but to take that extra step!" Riddhima kissed him on the cheek and looked at me grinningā€¦.

So the final trap was now setā€¦. Father and I had a house in Goa and we normally take a holiday there so I invite the gang and Riddhima can get her mom to comeā€¦. Padma agreed but only for a dayā€¦. But we both knew we get her to stay longerā€¦ All day we had planned activities for themā€¦ First horse ridingā€¦ as Padma could not ride we got her to ride with Dad as ā€¦. I rode my horse with Atul and Armaan rode a horse we Riddhima since she could not rideā€¦. We noticed they where getting closure and I could see Papa's feeling towards herā€¦. Night fall came and we decided on a filmā€¦ As Riddhima and I wanted a romantic film Armaan and Atul wanted a action pack film The Raceā€¦. But we decided it was unsuitable for our budding lovers as it was full on in someplaceā€¦  Atul sat next to me and Armaan with Riddhima which left the two setter just for themā€¦. As we watched Titanticā€¦ we all got up and excused ourselvesā€¦. As we left one by one we crept over to boys bedroom and watched them on the secret camera Atul set upā€¦

As they stared at the couple kissing on screen was saw something and where shockedā€¦ Papa casually place his arm on the sofa as he was yawning and we looked over at Armaan cracking up on the bed holding his stomachā€¦. "I did the same thing to Riddhimaā€¦ History is repeating itself!" Riddhima hit him on the arm as we all chuckledā€¦  Then surprisingly Padma moved shyly into papa snuggling up to him on the sofaā€¦. The film had ended and the wine Papa opened up was being sippedā€¦ we watched them talking about themselves and looked over at Armaan snoring in the bedā€¦ As we looked over at the TV we saw Papa whisper something in her ear and looked over at her blushingā€¦. As she got up from the sofa we saw Papa take hold of her arm and pull her towards him as she landed on her lap she lowered her eyesā€¦

"Omg there kissing!" Riddhima beamed and so did iā€¦

"What?" we looked over at Armaan staring wide eyed at the TV screen

"OMG your dad just French kissed Ridz mom!" we looked at them kissing and I moved to close the TV to turn it offā€¦

"No wait!" we watched them part as saw Padma looking at Papaā€¦

"I have a grown daughter and ā€¦"

"Riddhima as from today will have my name!" Armaan looked over at Riddhima in tears.

"But Shanshank?" we saw Papa kiss her again and this time more intenselyā€¦reassuring Padma he was telling the truth..

"Why me? I mean there are other women?"

"You're right but no one like you. I never though after Krishna I could love anyone againā€¦ but you have ignited something deep within me which I have never felt before ever.." I had tears in my eyes I felt Riddhima hand holding mine as we silently sobbed.

Padma was crying as she hugged papa and then he kissed her all over her faceā€¦ he was so gentle as he lifted her in his arms and took her to his bedroom.

"You fathers a fast workerā€¦" Riddhima looked over at Armaan and hit him with the pillow..

"Hey Atul did you set up a camera in the bed room!"  Atul chuckled as he looked over at Armaan looking serious.

"No!" We saw a pillow hit him on the head as Riddhima looked at him angrily.

"What? I need all the help I could get from the old man!"

"Hey that my father Armaan! and you're father in law!" I looked over at Riddhima throwing another pillow at himā€¦ā€¦ Armaan winked and left the room

"Armaan don't you dare!" in horror we looked at Armaan standing out side the bedroom on the TV screenā€¦ he then walked over towards the camera.

"You're moms moaning like mad!" Riddhima ran into the room and pulled his ear as she dragged him into the bedroom.

"Hey Atul I think our father in law can teach us and think or 2!"

"That's it Armaan!" I saw Riddhima leave the room and we saw her walk over to the girls room unhappy!

"Hey Anjali give me a second I just sort out my wife to be!"  Atul and I looked at him surprised as he winked and left the roomā€¦

I found myself asleep in Atuls arms as we head a noise in the other bedā€¦ Atul looked over to see Armaan getting into bed.

"Anjali you better leave!"  As I walked over to the bedroom I saw Riddhima sitting on the floor grinning..

"He asked me to marry him!" We both got into bedā€¦

"I told him he needs to ask my fatherā€¦" I got out of bed and hugged my new sisterā€¦.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been over a year and we both looked over at each other nervouslyā€¦We had all gone through a lot of changesā€¦ Papa married Mom the following day and Armaan asked for Riddhima hand in marriageā€¦. Papa agreed but laid down a condition they would be engaged but the wedding will only take place once they had finished collegeā€¦ we all interns and the hospitalā€¦ As for Atul and I were in the same position tooo but both our marriages have finial been fixedā€¦. But the truth is I will now be leaving a sister whom I adore to death and a mom who I love a lotā€¦ I will be leaving my newly discovered familyā€¦.  Papa and Mom never discover that we planned it all ....as we did not want to dilute there love for one another... some things are better left alone....Riddhima looked nervous as we saw the door openā€¦

"Girls meet you're new brother!" Papa looked so happy even more then he did when he married momā€¦.as we looked over at new addition to our family

The End.... short one .... so let me now what u thinkšŸ˜Š

~~Please comment or click on the Thank You Button below.

Love Katā€¦.šŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awwww šŸ˜³ ....it was cute, funny, sweet, and romantic..all 4 in 1..i think this is one of the first ones i read of urs and its great!!i dont know how u can write so gud..i know i cant..lol..great job šŸ‘
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwwww Its so good, very romantic, sweet, cute, and Armaan is so naughty šŸ˜† . Why you ended so fast?
Wonderful anyways šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘ .

Muniza
heyy_babyy thumbnail
THis was too cute...You should definately write more short FFs like this...Armaan is such a cutie...&& You seriously made Padma && Shashank a very HOT couple!!!
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey tat was really great one kat i loved it a lot........... šŸ‘
so anji and ridz get together to plan out their mom and dad marriage ah.............. šŸ˜³ šŸ˜³
the story was really cute one........ šŸ˜³ šŸ˜³
if u have more ideas like this then do continue............... šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜‰
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwww..
itss soooooooooo cute....
wow!..make more of these veriiis short ff... šŸ˜‰
this one is wonderful.. šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘

- sonal šŸ˜³
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
It was the sweetest one i've read so far Kat..pls do write more FF's šŸ˜³ šŸ˜ƒ
wardahere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OYE HOYE..!! AWSUM..!! U DESERVE THIS šŸ‘
Love
warda
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow man, your dedicated!!, I'm likin this new kinda style, its not the same, it's good to get it from each view of differnt character, its bring a differnet impact each time šŸ˜³

Keep it up hunny, and also take care of you health šŸ˜Š

-Natasha
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cheers Guys it was just a little short concept i came up with...

Love Kat