OH MY GODDD pLS HURRY READ IT!!!!!!!!!!

sweetsweet1234 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

SLAM frends

with a very heavy heart am telling u guys that they were having milad in jamiah masjid live i was watching it and suddenly a firing started i creid alot i have seen it infront of my eyes me and my mom are very crying they were saying slammm last words and firing ufff allah pls kisi ko kuch na hoa ho plssssss everyone prayyyyyyyyy plsssssssssssssssssss.😭 i have recorded it but i dont know how to upload. itna maza a raha tha live milad ka but suddenly even naat khwa go confused wats happening plsssss prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsweet1234 thumbnail
hey guys atleast say somethin we r all muslims its a big schok for us they had amir liaqat,awais raza qadri and other famous ones plss atleast say somethin are we alll muslims????
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that is sad in a milad people have become so unhuman may Allah guide them and hope people are ok
sweetsweet1234 thumbnail
yea its a big diffrence in seeing and listening i have seen it live with my eyes and cried alottttttttt
genre1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsweet1234

yea its a big diffrence in seeing and listening i have seen it live with my eyes and cried alottttttttt

No don't need to cry it was a microphone that made that noise and scared everyone their, if you can watch the clip over again you will notice a guy takes the microphone and puts it on the ground while its open; so thats what made all that static noise which sounded like gunshots, and btw it was recorded show not live, they should have edited that part.

lol i had to register just to reply, anyways it was a very good show on geo tv :)
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
k i was watching this milad live as well...since it sed on it tht it was live....and yah all of a sudden noise like a gunfire scared everyone.....but reite b4 it someone was puttin the mic away...so i dunno wut actaully happened but thnkzz genre for clearin tht up..... 😆 its kinda funny how a simple mic can be scary at a moment....the milad was gr8 and the mic ruined it...nd i can say it was a mic cuz otherwise geo news wud;ve been the first ones to report it as they always do for anything even very small....so nothing happened....
sabrina khan thumbnail
yhhhhh man i recorded it tooo goshhhhh i wz so scared!!!! my fav naat khawanz wer dere oh gosh n in da mornin i saw aamir liyaqat live transmision soo i wz like ohhhh thnx god nuthin hapend otherwise he must hav mentioned it plus u knw if u watch it over y wer ppl runnin lik crazy???? n th camera man kinda fll or sumthin haina? n so many women screamin ahhh anyway m glad 2 knw everythinz f9 ufhhhh me n my mom wer sooo depressed!!! goshhhh
-farah- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ASTHAFERULAH such things can happen on such a special day MAY ALLAH SWT forgive these ignorant people
nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its jus sad yar losers do it . ************* 😡
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know what is going on with muslim people...Please Allah protect them Ameen