Naseebo Lal in Nadia Khan Show!!!

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Today naseebo lal and for little time her husband came in nadia khan show !!!!!!!!! naseebo lal is really nice nd kind of innocent she said everything with truly.

Also nadia khan get a call to her mom coz she is the fan of Naseebo.

one new thing that they start is the BIRTHDAY BUMPS hmmmm i just love that segment πŸ˜›πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i watched it...for the first time i was able to watch NKS fully...lolzzz nywayzzz it was hilarious the whole punjabi and stuff....naseebo talks like a kid///lolzz
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she sound soo incocent and realy truthful and the birthday bumps were hilarious
jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
some of her songs don't sound innocent and truthful
lol they're freakin dirty!
kaisa-yh-luv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
annndd she hadd to sungg indian songs in punjabii!!
nazeeei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah i watched it .she was looking funny jab wo birthday wish kar rahi thi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa i also like the birthday bumps sagment but i want to see the ali zafar one i saw the this episode but in that link there was no birthday wishes sagment can anybody have the link with that sagment plz send this to me plzzzzzzzzz
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: irtaza

yaa i also like the birthday bumps sagment but i want to see the ali zafar one i saw the this episode but in that link there was no birthday wishes sagment can anybody have the link with that sagment plz send this to me plzzzzzzzzz

Go back to the link and there you'll find the second part of the vido too. You have to look in the right column. There is also birthday bumps with Ali Zafar in it.

nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she was ever so kind , nice n sipmle i think and my mom just loves her and ya i also like few songs of her......my mom said if she cums around our area she will invite her and her husband over dinner πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Go back to the link and there you'll find the second part of the vido too. You have to look in the right column. There is also birthday bumps with Ali Zafar in it.

thanx alot for info but dear i find the 2 part but in 2nd part there is no birthday bumps ans also i didn't find in the right column toπŸ˜•