Neetu Chandra plays 4-in-1 role

salonishah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Neetu Chandra plays 4-in-1 role
www.glamsham.com

Neetu Chandra, the girl from GARAM MASALA and TRAFFIC SIGNAL, may have been going slow in most part of the year gone by but coming months would see her in number of movies. Meanwhile, she is keeping herself busy with all the shows and commercials in spite of shooting for multiple back to back projects.

She has shot for an interesting commercial with RELIANCE where she would be seen enacting as many as four roles.

Confirms Neetu, "The commercial has a very exciting concept. I get to dig my teeth into four different looks. While one of the characters I play has a very 'gharelu' look with salwar-kameez-dupatta intact, a complete antithesis would be witnessed when I come dressed as this hot babe."

She adds, "This is not all as I come attired in a 'lavani' getup as well for the third look. The fourth one is quite close to my heart since in that I have been given a typical trademark Yash Raj film heroine look."

It's a known fact that traditionally Neetu has always worked hard on getting her look right. For her role in GARAM MASALA, she studied the way an air hostess gets dressed and adapted a similar body language as well.

Later for Madhur Bhandarkar's TRAFFIC SIGNAL where she played a 'kathiawadi' girl, she not just interacted with girls who sold embroidered dresses on footpath but also got a complete makeover done in terms of looks, wardrobe and accessories to suit the character.

While Neetu's new commercial would be out soon, she also has number of films getting ready for release this year. The first to come is a comedy titled ONE TWO THREE which is expected to arrive in the month of April. The film has Neetu playing a Jat cop.

Discuss this article on glamsham forums < =text/> addthis_url = location.href; addthis_title = document.title; addthis_pub = 'bhaushah'; < src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/addthis_widget.php?v=12" =text/>