Ali Zafar in Nadia Khan Show

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi every1😊
today ali zafar came in nadia khan show. There was so muchhhhhhh fun in the show.👏😛👏
plzzzzzzzzz post the video if sum1 has it becoz i wanna see it again . that was sooooooooo interesting .cant explain.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow, well I obviously missed it, is there something special he said, can you share 😳
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

wow, well I obviously missed it, is there something special he said, can you share 😳

sure yaar😉

all the show was so interisting😃 he told his kidnapping story and nadia khan said yor fiancee is your cousin or any mohallay wali😆

he said she is my fiancee only and aafter we released we went fir FIR and police officer said who is she . i said mungaiter hai he said nahin cousin likh deta hoon then i said no she is my fiancee and we are official😆

(coz police thought koi chakar wakar hai)

Nadia khan tell him that we were in london show u were performing and Meera (filmstar) came to me and said nadia plzzzzzzzz announced my name with ali zafar that both r performing and i said how can i coz ali is already on stage so she just went by herself and dancing on song yeh masti kay din hain.ali said yeh i wasshocked who come with me

he also talked about award show where reema and he were performin aur reema ki skirt cycle main aa gayi thi ......that was interisting event.

Aaaaaaaaaaa nd one thing yaar BIRTHDAY BUMPS😛 ali danced really funny good shocking everything😃😆

i bet plzzzz sum1 post video . this show not suppose to be missed😭