*Eid-ul-Adha Celebrations! Come join in*

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

to

So... Eid is approaching very very soon 🥳 and of course it's incomplete without any sort of celebration/party in our own PSF 😳

What are you all waiting for? Pick out your very best outfits for this festival and enjoy to your heart's content 😉 and while you're at it, here are a few questions to keep you busy 😛

What are you planning to wear? Post a pic, if possible 😳

Any special plans for this Eid?

Ohh..how can we forget the food on this occassion? What are you planning to cook? 😆

Hmm...thinking of Eid-ul-ADHA, have you ever seen an animal (cow, goat, sheep, camel) getting slaughtered?

Since we're towards the end of the year, how about sharing some Eid stories from the past? 😳

Lastly, do remember to drop by my place, but no entry without Eidi 😳

Have fun and enjoy 😳

Also, look out for other Eid related activites around PSF--stay active! 😛

Regards,
PSF Develpoment Team

Edited by fariha17 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What are you planning to wear? Post a pic, if possible
i'm gonna wear shalwar kammez. here's the picture(it's the real one).

my eid mite be a bit boring cause all my family's gone to pakistan to celebrate eid.i have to stay here wth my parents. teh only good thing is i will get loads of eidi and i'm gonna go shopping wth all my friendz on eid and spend my eid money there.

Ohh..how can we forget the food on this occassion? What are you planning to cook?
i'm too young to cook so i'm gonna eat wht my mum's gonna make😆.

Hmm...thinking of Eid-ul-ADHA, have you ever seen an animal (cow, goat, sheep, camel) getting slaughtered?

i saw a goat getting slaughtered once and it was disgusting🤢 .i will never want to see it again. i even puked there aswell🤢

Since we're towards the end of the year, how about sharing some Eid stories from the past?
don't remember any as soon as i remember one will edit the post

Love Iram😃
OnlyHope thumbnail
Thanks for sharing all that with us Iram 😳
daniacute99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i am gona be wearing kurta pamaja and it's orange..

hmmm i don't reallly hav any special plans for eid but i think i'll skip skool and hang wit ma muslim frnds.

omg wen i was in pakistan i saw a cow gettin slautered ..it was scary🤢..🤢i mean the cow was making weir d noises...

Edited by daniacute99 - 16 years ago
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmmmm my mom is making so many dishes as always... right now i am finding Mehndi desing so my frd can put on my hands... oh yeah i am wearing multicolored dress it's very pretty... I ma going to miss school for sure... well my family is still planning for tomarrow...hopefully they'll come to something good....
Eid Mubarki to everyone from me
Eat lot of MEATTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i'm not gonna do much thing...............i'll just be wid my family and eat food
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am wearing an orange shalwar kameez..eating lots of meat..and no i havnt seen any goats etc getting slaughtered since m in US and no body does tht here..
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know im late...but i dont care....all the imp. VIP ppl are always fashionably late 😉

What are you planning to wear? Post a pic, if possible

I didnt wear anything fancy like other eids....jus a new cotton shalwar kameez

I will remember this eid forever....i threw pebbles at the big shaitan...thn after the qurbani i cut my hair took a shower changed in2 my new clothes...thn i spent the day in a tent in mina and then went 2 makkah at nite 2 do tawaf of the kabah & nbsp;

What are you planning to cook?
i didnt have the usual eid stuff....and i didnt make nething cuz i wasnt home..i had the same kind of food i had been having for the entire duration of hajj

this year i didnt....i ive seen slaughtering in person b4...we do it here and ive gone to see many times...and i saw it in pakistan a long time ago wen we went there and had m brother's aqiqa 10 years ago..lol

Since we're towards the end of the year, how about sharing some Eid stories from the past?
there r loadz....but im 2 lazy 2 remember thn or type em out 😛

Lastly, do remember to drop by my place, but no entry without Eidi
baraye choton ko eidi detaye hain.....if i remember correctly...ur 2 whole months older thn me....so where's MY eidi
OnlyHope thumbnail
Javz madam...dair aye durust aye...thanks for visiting at least...and yeah! You still owe me your whole hajj detailed story 😳