Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Thanks Nino for the lovely thread ,and effort to keep us close . Well done .Dear. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: kooki07

Thanks Nino for the lovely thread ,and effort to keep us close . Well done .Dear. 

Thanks to you guys for being so sweet smiley31

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

ImageEid Mubarak to all of you             lovely souls Image

Imageis

May this joyous occasion fill your hearts with boundless happiness, peace, and prosperity. As we gather to celebrate the end of Ramadan, let us embrace the spirit of unity,  compassion, and gratitude.

May Allah's blessings shine upon you and your loved ones, illuminating your path with love, harmony, and blessings. May this Eid bring you closer to your family and friends, strengthening the bonds of brotherhood and sisterhood. 

Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Eid filled with joy, warmth, and unforgettable memories. Eid Mubarak once again. 

ImageHave a Lovely Eid Image

Eid mubarak to you as well smiley31

And to others, may this eid brings the positive changes in everyone's life ✨

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Saw your comment on other thread, glad that you had an amazing Ramadan at your hometown. 

Thank you Nina. I hope you too had a great time. I am going back to my city by the end of next week in sha Allah. But I'll cherish the memories I had with my family here. smiley27

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Eid Mubarak to all members of PSF.smiley31

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you Nina. I hope you too had a great time. I am going back to my city by the end of next week in sha Allah. But I'll cherish the memories I had with my family here. smiley27

Alhumdullilah, I had 💙 

No worries Eid ul Adha is just 2 months away, then you may go back to your home town. Till then take care