TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Fazila has become the viewbie of this section. Lets all congratulate her. Congrats Fazila!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations fazi 👏

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@kshreya , dddddddddd and vidya..thanks a lot...........😳

DDDDDDDDDDDdi love the way u make me so special.........😳

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago
iiwafa thumbnail
yeah congrats Fazi ........ but how come you guys know that ???? 😕
Fazila~ thumbnail
but i cant see it on my name???? ill do some investigations :)))))))) congrats fazi 😉 in advance hehehehhe 😆 😆 😆 joking.......
iiwafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

but i cant see it on my name???? ill do some investigations :)))))))) congrats fazi 😉 in advance hehehehhe 😆 😆 😆 joking.......

comeon Fazi very few left try reaching 4000 probably after that you will be able to see Viewbie with your name 😊

Fazila~ thumbnail
ok its here..thank u all.........i couldnt have done it wihtout all of u ppls help/ support......thanks.....for being there for me.........and ill always be there for u too inshaAllah..........and do correct me n scold me if i get out of line...plzzzzzzzz...thanks again 😳

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=810718
iiwafa thumbnail
awwww yippie yippie yippeeeeeeeeee 👏   👏   👏    🤗 congrats Fazi .......... 14th Dec ko you will be a Viewbie oho so that means you will be able to edit our posts too 😃   😉
Fazila~ thumbnail
thanks a lot imran.............im so happy........inshaAllah ill never do that, unless its vulgar or out of tune........everyone has the right to freedom of speech............i pray to Allah i never change.....and i remain as im......if u all feel me changing plz feel free to scold me n bring me down.......... 😳
iiwafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

thanks a lot imran.............im so happy........inshaAllah ill never do that, unless its vulgar or out of tune........everyone has the right to freedom of speech............i pray to Allah i never change.....and i remain as im......if u all feel me changing plz feel free to scold me n bring me down.......... 😳

We believe in our Viewbie 😉 we won't be needing to do so. Fazi ............... I am very very very happy that our forum for ACHPM ............ has never seen any such post not even a single one that a mod or a viewbie has to edit ............... and the credit goes to all of our lovely members ............. 😳