Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
yes ofcourse......ur so right.........see we all are same thats y.......and we all believe in love and respect... and we all love recpect one another.........so we wont be needing to tell anyone anything........we all are law abiding citizens of aek chabi hai padoos main.............. 😆 😆 😆
iiwafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

yes ofcourse......ur so right.........see we all are same thats y.......and we all believe in love and respect... and we all love recpect one another.........so we wont be needing to tell anyone anything........we all are law abiding citizens of aek chabi hai padoos main.............. 😆 😆 😆

😆  😆  sahee kaha ............. Fazi so true ............ and look IF mods have chosen just the right person to be the Viewbie ........... but I seriously think those two other titles shud also be there 😉 ..........

arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulations fazila.i am sooooooo happy for u!!!!!!!!!yipeeeeeeeeeee 👏
ketaki_ry thumbnail
aww.. congo fazi. 👏

No chatting here ppl, we need to behave ourselves now. 😛
Fazila~ thumbnail
ket.........dont be silent plzzzzzzz......i love to hear and be same and dont let me change too.....plzzzzzzzz n thanks 😳
iiwafa thumbnail
I agree we sometimes engage in chat .......... but seriously never been out of topic ....... one way or the other we keep on discussing about ACHPM 😊 and about ACHPMians 😊
Fazila~ thumbnail
hmmm...........yes...less but best......lets be like this forever............. 😳
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well for me u will remain the same friend who was when i first came to the forum ,fazila even u turn into a viewbie and i am sure everyone over here feels the same.we all love u a lot,fazila!!!!!!!!!! 😊
iiwafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

hmmm...........yes...less but best......lets be like this forever............. 😳

I promise 😊

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arvanu

well for me u will remain the same friend who was when i first came to the forum ,fazila even u turn into a viewbie and i am sure everyone over here feels the same.we all love u a lot,fazila!!!!!!!!!! 😊

🤗❤️🤗 surbhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................and ill be same for u all............nothing has changed.......plz believe that.........and nothing will change.....we will have more fun........and i need u n honey n imran to help me and all the rest of the achpmians........and together we will rock this channel.....just like before...........and i love u all too.......😳