Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bottles 17 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
very sad kim n whatever other name is geo is opened inall countries so be happy geo viewers we can also watch geo on internet lolz
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yippppppppppppppppe [:D/] [:D/] [:D/]
yahhhoooooooooooooo 👏 we can see geo online
shaid hmaray nam nhad sadar sahib ko pata nahin aaj kal kay duor main sach nahin chup sakta
infect musharaf sahab bokhlahat ka shkar ho chukay un ko pata hai un ki sari izat jati rahi hai un kay kamoon ki waja sai .
is liye kabhi judiciary par attack kar daitay hai justices ko nazar band kar detay hain channels ko band kar detaiy hain 😆
musharaf sahib time to go 👎🏼
reality sab kay samnay aa chuki hai
geo aur jeenay do 😊 😊
pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bottles 17

very sad kim n whatever other name is geo is opened inall countries so be happy geo viewers we can also watch geo on internet lolz

good 1 well said👏👏

we can see geo online 👏aur sach ka darwaza kabhi band nahin hota

but i m confuse why people cant face reality😕😕😕

somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
geo was playing games with a backup of opposition parties, and geo kinda discussions and so called news ruin Pakistan's image
they don't tell the truth, they just say, what oppositions want them to say against government... they always play games...
its better that they keep their mouth shut... their rumours have already put us in lot of trouble.. 😡
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Originally posted by: somia

geo was playing games with a backup of opposition parties, and geo kinda discussions and so called news ruin Pakistan's image
they don't tell the truth, they just say, what oppositions want them to say against government... they always play games...
its better that they keep their mouth shut... their rumours have already put us in lot of trouble.. 😡

I agree with u

very well said

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Originally posted by: januar

hi geo is be shut down oh no why thats happened YOU KIM AND LANEY U R IDIOTS WHY R U DO THAT U IDIOTS GIRLS SHUT UP WITK TAHT RUBBISH

please don't be rude😉

why should I shut up? Don't I have the right to say my opinion? What about freedom of speecj that u all are talking about???

see, you people are always against people who are modern and know what they are talking about.... can't I be happy that there will be no more weeks of news alerts, only the facts and no discussions? If u think Shahid Masood is very good or something, I want to ask him one thing: Why did he move to Dubai???? If he really wants the best for our country then he should go there and live there and then tell us what musharraf did change about pakistan. He can't tell us that musharraf did not do anything because he doesn't know!!! Ask my grand parents who live there and what facilitives Musharraf's government gave to them. Our family isn't as rich as this Shahid Masood's and the most people in Pakistan are not rich. The government wants to help the poor and give them elecricity and water, and not corruption as the other governments like Bhutto and Sharif did. They stole our country from us!!! I just want to ask you please pray for the country, many people lost their lives by making it free. Unki jaanei saaya na jaaye. Hum pakistan ko bulandi par dekhna chahte hain to humein duniya ke saath chalna hoga!!! Think optimistic, positive and logical!!!!

Sorry if I hurt your feelings😊

Edited by laney - 16 years ago
pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: somia

plzzzzzzz kindly can u tell us what was wrong that geo show on tv
and its ridicules that geo show what ever opposition said 😆😆
police beating the lawyers public and media . is that opposition said to do
justices r locked in their homes and thay talking with geo . is that opposition said to do
i dont know why people said without proof😕
Edited by pknaz - 16 years ago
pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

please don't be rude😉

why should I shut up? Don't I have the right to say my opinion? What about freedom of speecj that u all are talking about???

see, you people are always against people who are modern and know what they are talking about.... can't I be happy that there will be no more weeks of news alerts, only the facts and no discussions? If u think Shahid Masood is very good or something, I want to ask him one thing: Why did he move to Dubai???? If he really wants the best for our country then he should go there and live there and then tell us what musharraf did change about pakistan. He can't tell us that musharraf did not do anything because he doesn't know!!! Ask my grand parents who live there and what facilitives Musharraf's government gave to them. Our family isn't as rich as this Shahid Masood's and the most people in Pakistan are not rich. The government wants to help the poor and give them elecricity and water, and not corruption as the other governments like Bhutto and Sharif did. They stole our country from us!!! I just want to ask you please pray for the country, many people lost their lives by making it free. Unki jaanei saaya na jaaye. Hum pakistan ko bulandi par dekhna chahte hain to humein duniya ke saath chalna hoga!!! Think optimistic, positive and logical!!!!

Sorry if I hurt your feelings😊

oh i like your story that what musharaf did for pakistan😆
and how can u say that nawaz shrif and benazir did corruption in pakistan musharaf did all the good things
after pakistan came in the map of pakistan there is not any single politition who give any success to pakistan including all shrif butto etc😡
every 1 come for their own
aur finally jitna tmasha musharaf pakistan ko bnaya hai itna kisi nai nahin bnaya . aur musharaf sahib nay to azadi shafat ka bohat naara lgaya tha jab apni asal shakal ainay main dekhi to sab bhool gaya
geo aur jeenay do musharaf😡😡
GEO PAKISTAN👏👏👏
geo will be back soon
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_mughal

See this is all conspiray of Musharraf he just simply dont want to public know wat is he upto....sometimes i really feel that terrorism in Pakistan is all spread and done by Musharraf..coz he just want his position and power....Emergency was also a reason so that he could extend his ruling period...now when Geo is showing his reality he want that to shut down in USA and abroad countries as well...This man is a curse for Pakistan and nothing else...God will ask and punish him for his deeds... 😡

i totally agree with u sonia!

Channels lyke GEO and ARY shudn't be closed down...in my opinion these two channels have faced loads of problem to cover some important news of pakistan in order to inform us... i have never seen any news media putting thier life on stake lyke our news reporters have done in past few years..recently a news reported lost his life in a rally ...and then i remember shahid masood went to lebnon on the war time to cover fight between hisbulla and israel.. our reporters have been so brave enough... the more musharaf bans the media and opposition ...the more stronger they will be.. i think this is the right time for people of pakistan to fight for justice..

Edited by *Fiza* - 16 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pknaz

oh i like your story that what musharaf did for pakistan😆
and how can u say that nawaz shrif and benazir did corruption in pakistan musharaf did all the good things
after pakistan came in the map of pakistan there is not any single politition who give any success to pakistan including all shrif butto etc😡
every 1 come for their own
aur finally jitna tmasha musharaf pakistan ko bnaya hai itna kisi nai nahin bnaya . aur musharaf sahib nay to azadi shafat ka bohat naara lgaya tha jab apni asal shakal ainay main dekhi to sab bhool gaya
geo aur jeenay do musharaf😡😡
GEO PAKISTAN👏👏👏
geo will be back soon

i respect all the opinions!

but i think shariff had atleast built the "motor way" for us...i know most of our leaders were corrupt but we shud appreciate wutever they have done for pakistan ..even if it is too little.. ..and musharaf is the only president who gave so much independece to the media but now he is blocking them... only god knows whot next will going happend with pak.. jo bhi ho bas hamara pakistan aur pakistani qom mehfooz rahe in jalaad leedraano se..