Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skywatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
See this is all conspiray of Musharraf he just simply dont want to public know wat is he upto....sometimes i really feel that terrorism in Pakistan is all spread and done by Musharraf..coz he just want his position and power....Emergency was also a reason so that he could extend his ruling period...now when Geo is showing his reality he want that to shut down in USA and abroad countries as well...This man is a curse for Pakistan and nothing else...God will ask and punish him for his deeds... 😡
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
musharaf kay sab asli chehray samnay aa rahay hain jitni gnaoni sazshain is nay ki hain sab samnay aa rahi hain
musharaf apni asli shakal ko brdasht nahin kar saka
shakal ainay main dekh kar agar shisha tor dain to shakal badal nahin jati geo ka kasoor yeh hai ke un ney musharaf ko sach dikhaya
geo nay surrender nahi kia yeh fakhar ki baat hai
ab musharaf kay janay kay din aa gaye hain zalam ka zulam jab had say bar jaye to us ko khatam hona hi hota hai 😡
proud of u geo
Insha Allah u will be back 😛 ⭐️
sach bol kay GEO 👏 👏

sar utha kay GEO 👏 👏
JEETAY RAHO 👏
pknaz thumbnail
Jaisa kay Dr amir nay kaha
bzchay agar andhairon say drain to koi baat nahin
bray agar roshnion say darnay lagain to hairat hai
Musharaf sahib face the reality
I salute to GEO

👏 👏 👏
pknaz thumbnail
I salute to GEO

👏 👏 👏
pknaz thumbnail
I salute to GEO

👏 👏 👏
pknaz thumbnail
I salute to GEO

👏 👏 👏
pknaz thumbnail
I salute to GEO

👏 👏 👏
pknaz thumbnail
I salute to GEO

👏 👏 👏
pknaz thumbnail
I salute to GEO

👏 👏 👏
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Why are you guys being happy that geo news won't be aired anymore? It's nothing to be happy actually cuz the government doesn't want people living in Pakistan to know what exactly is happening in their country. Geo was airing everything the way it actually was and this hurt the government... so they wanted it to shut down. Media should be given its freedom and it's simply sad that there's no jamhooriyat in Islami JAMHOORIYA Pakistan...

Government has banned the channel cuz they were showing what Musharraf is up to... they were having discussions and debates about our country's situation and where the government is leading our country to. People like Dr. Shahid Masood are pride of our country who dun fear the cheap coward government and speak the truth.

Yeah, it's nice that only entertainment will be aired now... but think of those who've lost their jobs in the channel and those in Pakistan who only got the info through Geo what's happening in Pakistan...

Now Geo and ARY News are all banned so people in Pakistan dunno what our government is doing... it's simply pathetic and nothing to be happy or proud of.

Quiad-e-Azam wanted a country in which the media was given it's freedom... Allama Iqbal wanted our nation to shine amongst others... and all we are seeing is hatred all over the country... media is being controlled and destroyed. Shame on our government!

i completely agree with you they are taking away freedom of speech and geo has some really un pakitsani stuff which i did not like but still geo is what tells us the truth about these awaful thing happening in pakistan to tell you the truth i was crying with tears when i was watching the news it hurts to know that the country you love and that my people fought for is being destroyed like this i really hope geo is allowed to resume their news