Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

yippee
geo is shutting down

they are trators, munafics 😡

Thank God(Alhamdulilah) geo is shutting down 👏

geo was never in pak mega pack of dishnetwork, because they are not Pakistani, they never were🤢

geo news is shutting down...

only geo entertainment will be on, that means all the dramas will air, so don't worry drama lovers😳

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Originally posted by: Kim_

yippee
geo is shutting down

geo was never in pak mega pack of dishnetwork, because they are not Pakistani, they never were🤢

only geo entertainment will be on, that means all the dramas will air, so don't worry drama lovers😳

I otally agree with you, but while watching their news alert and countdown I was very sad because I thought geo will also shut down in UK but it didn't lol 😆

januar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh no you kim and laney ur the idiots why were u happy thats not good ok
and thats not good ok what you do
kim and laney u r IDIOTS
januar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi geo is be shut down oh no why thats happened YOU KIM AND LANEY U R IDIOTS WHY R U DO THAT U IDIOTS GIRLS SHUT UP WITK TAHT RUBBISH
midnite_star04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

yippee
geo is shutting down

thanx for da info...

Edited by midnite_star04 - 16 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why are you guys being happy that geo news won't be aired anymore? It's nothing to be happy actually cuz the government doesn't want people living in Pakistan to know what exactly is happening in their country. Geo was airing everything the way it actually was and this hurt the government... so they wanted it to shut down. Media should be given its freedom and it's simply sad that there's no jamhooriyat in Islami JAMHOORIYA Pakistan...

Government has banned the channel cuz they were showing what Musharraf is up to... they were having discussions and debates about our country's situation and where the government is leading our country to. People like Dr. Shahid Masood are pride of our country who dun fear the cheap coward government and speak the truth.

Yeah, it's nice that only entertainment will be aired now... but think of those who've lost their jobs in the channel and those in Pakistan who only got the info through Geo what's happening in Pakistan...

Now Geo and ARY News are all banned so people in Pakistan dunno what our government is doing... it's simply pathetic and nothing to be happy or proud of.

Quiad-e-Azam wanted a country in which the media was given it's freedom... Allama Iqbal wanted our nation to shine amongst others... and all we are seeing is hatred all over the country... media is being controlled and destroyed. Shame on our government!

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is just upsetting..so now we cant find out anything abou whats happening in the country.....

oh well i hope geo comes bac quick..geo aur jeenay do! 😛
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
evry1 has a right to their own opinion but ipersonally think geo shutting down is not good.it just shows that peple in pakistan dnt hav free speech 😭
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: januar

oh no you kim and laney ur the idiots why were u happy thats not good ok
and thats not good ok what you do
kim and laney u r IDIOTS

i agree people have 2 use there common sence why govt shut down geo