-Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
how many days is ary ahead from sony in khwaish?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

midnite_star04 thumbnail
maybe 1 or 2 Episode ARY is ahead of SONY
-Sana thumbnail

thank you😊
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
actually its only like 3 episodes now i believe
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ary iz only 2-3 episodes ahead of sony
shivanib thumbnail
Actually i just went to the sony Khwaish Post for 12th november video and they are being send to the link that we saw on November 8th, The episode with Sanya meeting azaan in the end so i think tomm the video that they post there under SONY should be what we should have got today ...BUT MAY BE I AM WRONG .. πŸ˜• i dont know i am dying to see Sanya suffer when she knows that azaan loves his wife now ......
-Sana thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanib

Actually i just went to the sony Khwaish Post for 12th november video and they are being send to the link that we saw on November 8th, The episode with Sanya meeting azaan in the end so i think tomm the video that they post there under SONY should be what we should have got today ...BUT MAY BE I AM WRONG .. πŸ˜• i dont know i am dying to see Sanya suffer when she knows that azaan loves his wife now ......

i cant wait to see her suffer tooπŸ˜‰
shivanib thumbnail
Oh but i just hope Azaan dosent get all senti when he sees her ....also i wonder why afreen just dosent tell her that they are married .. i mean now azaan will and than she will do drama and say .. oh noo why didnt you tell me afreen i have been with you for so long ...and you betrayed me blah blah blah and than azaan will feel like oh yes afreen dosent love me only i love her and ekta will make us wait like she always does and than finally when they meet after 2 episodes something will seperate AA again ... 😑 😑 😑