OMG Hum Sab Umeed Sai Hain Today!

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
It was so hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I dont get to catch it often, but today was like "the best of hum sab umeed say hain" and it was all so hilarious. Meera, Nadia Khan, && the one scene where the president is visited by his two identicals, one in traditional clothes and another in army suitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who watched it??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yea it wuz funny especially meera!!!!!
Dark Love thumbnail
I know right, and Reema too. [i believe thats her name] The way she kept laughing was hilarious πŸ˜†

My mom told me that Reema was on Nadia Khan show and both were very offended with these imitations and criticized it on the show.

It's like, "come on man, be a sport" πŸ˜†
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
didnt c it....but it sounds funny πŸ˜†
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OOOhh I watched it and it was really really really funny. They called Nadia Khan "Miss Tip Top Khan" and Veena Malik did such a perfect imitation of her. I enjoyd it. And the song by the politicians was amazing!! It is a great show...
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha..lol..ya i did catch that one. Veena did a good job when she was actin like Nadia Khan. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...n when she tells the gurl to tell her the whole story later on. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..i was like "Oh god, thats soo Nadia" πŸ˜† lol....Par Veena apna poora ghussa nikaal rahi thi Reema ki acting karte waqt. πŸ˜‰...i cud see that...taking revenge u know.πŸ˜†..lol...btw, I hav seen Veena malik in Lahore once..n gosh, i still can't beleive the amount of make-up she had put on...scared me to death..lol..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..she's all fake n make up crap on-screen.

Aliza❀️
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't watch it, but Madz...the title of this topic made me crack up already πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If you know what I mean πŸ˜‰
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

Didn't watch it, but Madz...the title of this topic made me crack up already πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If you know what I mean πŸ˜‰

OH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDD🀣
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: drama_freak2004

OOOhh I watched it and it was really really really funny. They called Nadia Khan "Miss Tip Top Khan" and Veena Malik did such a perfect imitation of her. I enjoyd it. And the song by the politicians was amazing!! It is a great show...

Miss Tip Top Khan yupp that's it!! And wasnt the Annie imitator with her or something? Man, I love this show!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dark Love

OH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDD🀣

I just cracked up again by seeing the title and Hira was like πŸ€” Lollll !!🀣🀣