Ismail Darbar "x treme drama judge"

spice chick thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Remember in Challenge 2005, he walked out.  Now he makes a bold statement.  Of course, he didn't have any comment when Debojit won.  Why now??   He could have spoken about the voting process before the finals. Himesh, I thought was the most naughty about his statements, now seems more gracious than ID.  Atleast, in Challenge 2005, Himes tried to argue with Saregampa team regarding unfair voting process.  Vinit was much better than Debojit (my favorite was hemuchandra).  However, Himesh was still gracious all the way till end.  ID go back to Surat. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alrightokie thumbnail

Originally posted by: spice chick

Remember in Challenge 2005, he walked out.  Now he makes a bold statement.  Of course, he didn't have any comment when Debojit won.  Why now??   He could have spoken about the voting process before the finals. Himesh, I thought was the most naughty about his statements, now seems more gracious than ID.  Atleast, in Challenge 2005, Himes tried to argue with Saregampa team regarding unfair voting process.  Vinit was much better than Debojit (my favorite was hemuchandra).  However, Himesh was still gracious all the way till end.  ID go back to Surat. 

himesh is100000000000000 better than ID. ID is the most cunning and is the back stabber.  i am so disgusted of myself coz i used to admire this guy.  ewwww

Rajat-sh thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu is # 1

learn to behave first.

this must be 100th topic on ID today.

i agree with ID on this but even after allowing sms from pakistan/ and also correctly counting the votes i think

RAJA WOULD BE 1
ANEEK 2nd
AMANATA 3rd

My question to you all is on what basis do you think Raja will get more votes, other than you want your man to win????  For you people to assume that Aneek is not worthy of getting top vote is infuriating. 

Alrightokie thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu is # 1

"back stabber"

please elaborate

Consult ID

spice chick thumbnail
Please, this was just a comment or rather a view point. I don't think you, me or the viewers are gaining anything from it. So please don't fight and make yourself look bad.
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

what kind of topic is this!😕

vicuk thumbnail
That a joke. As a judge of a contest ID had been praising Aneek quiet a lot. At some stage he even said that aneek made him think of his mum when nobody did it b4, he further commented that even in sa re ga ma c2005 this did not happend. Moreover, he even said that he wished Aneek became a winner two times. Now the same person saying that Aneek does not deserve to win. Hello, r u normal ID????

Second, ID said RAJA singing same type of song everytime that many people had told him. In many occasion he join himesh making very critical argument about raja. Now the same person saying that he deserve to be a winner!!!!!!

In case on Amanat, despite been a very good singer he was on top just once I think and in terms of vote he was already in difficulty. he was also about to be out when he was left wiz poonam. what would have been ID reaction if that day Amanat was out and poonam in!!!!!

I think ID have shown that he does respect public opinion . He is bringing irrelevant statement. Right I would like to ask ID in a football match what determine the winner. The one who score first or the one who score the mostly goal. As such, wether amanat was first in international voting or raja was first in Indian voting doesn't matter. What does matter is who get the most vote.

ID you to have some more common sense 😕
AnjaniDiwani thumbnail
Well, you know what, all of us are jumping to conclusions, and most of us are not in anyways connected with Zee tv SRGMP other than being just fans of the show. However, Ismail Ji was the judge of that show and if he senses, or got a lead on, issues regarding the voting scheme, there is a chance that he is right. So lets just wait and watch to see what Zee tv has to say about this in response. I want to know how they will A)prove themselves right or B)how they defend themselves otherwise.

Altho I myself think that the voting was a set up, I will have some patience before I can make any statements.

In the mean time, lets give some respect to Ismail Ji and the Zee tv voting system until either one is proven guilty.

Sounds fair??
junni thumbnail
Sorry! I don't have respect for him anymore. He has double standards. He kept saying all three are good singers. Now, he says Aneek is below Amanat and Raja. Why didn't he say that as a judge. Indian idol judges atleast has the guts to say that during competition and not after the competition. If you lose competition, then complain. If you win, just be quiet. Edited by junni - 16 years ago
vicuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashif_qazi

Well, you know what, all of us are jumping to conclusions, and most of us are not in anyways connected with Zee tv SRGMP other than being just fans of the show. However, Ismail Ji was the judge of that show and if he senses, or got a lead on, issues regarding the voting scheme, there is a chance that he is right. So lets just wait and watch to see what Zee tv has to say about this in response. I want to know how they will A)prove themselves right or B)how they defend themselves otherwise.

Altho I myself think that the voting was a set up, I will have some patience before I can make any statements.

Respect for what??????????????????????????????????????????????????😡

In the mean time, lets give some respect to Ismail Ji and the Zee tv voting system until either one is proven guilty.

Sounds fair??