Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyTwit thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: spice chick

Remember in Challenge 2005, he walked out.  Now he makes a bold statement.  Of course, he didn't have any comment when Debojit won.  Why now??   He could have spoken about the voting process before the finals. Himesh, I thought was the most naughty about his statements, now seems more gracious than ID.  Atleast, in Challenge 2005, Himes tried to argue with Saregampa team regarding unfair voting process.  Vinit was much better than Debojit (my favorite was hemuchandra).  However, Himesh was still gracious all the way till end.  ID go back to Surat. 

If Aneek did not win, Himesh would not have been so "gracious" as you put it.

You know what I find funny? Himesh seemed more hyped and pumped up about Aneek before the finals. When Aneek was declared winner, he didn't seem as excited and energized as I had expected.

WittyTwit thumbnail

Originally posted by: junni

Sorry! I don't have respect for him anymore. He has double standards. He kept saying all three are good singers. Now, he says Aneek is below Amanat and Raja. Why didn't he say that as a judge. Indian idol judges atleast has the guts to say that during competition and not after the competition. If you lose competition, then complain. If you win, just be quiet.

Can you provide the link of where he said this?

AnjaniDiwani thumbnail

Respect, as in their point of views
donkey thumbnail
everyone lets ignore his idiotic comment..he is even planning to sing his own songs 🤢 ...poor guy is trying desperately to stay in lime light after the show is over 😆
joshi23 thumbnail
ID and backstabbing? some people must be on drugs. I do think that after Bappi da he is the second fairest judge and I've always heard good things about everyone from him. He hardly critisises anyone...

Visha-Sekhar back-stabbed Joy Mukerji and Himesh back-stabbed Mussarat bigtime...

What say then?

I think this thread really is meaningless..
bhatta_sam thumbnail
ID is very jelous.....he couldn't disest the fact that he is last among the three mentors....and he always take unnecessary punga.....by that way he lost his friendship with sanjay.L.Banshali and so do his work....and by taking this punga he is going to loose the contract of mentoring next sa re ga ma pa....
mojazwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashif_qazi

Well, you know what, all of us are jumping to conclusions, and most of us are not in anyways connected with Zee tv SRGMP other than being just fans of the show. However, Ismail Ji was the judge of that show and if he senses, or got a lead on, issues regarding the voting scheme, there is a chance that he is right. So lets just wait and watch to see what Zee tv has to say about this in response. I want to know how they will A)prove themselves right or B)how they defend themselves otherwise.

Altho I myself think that the voting was a set up, I will have some patience before I can make any statements.

In the mean time, lets give some respect to Ismail Ji and the Zee tv voting system until either one is proven guilty.

Sounds fair??

Very fair. Thank you for your sensible post.
holymary thumbnail
What happened suddenly to ID's high opinion on Aneek ? He praised Aneek and even exclaimed on more than one occasion - 'Malik Kare Tu jeet jaye'
So, Malik had answered his prayer now why is he sore?
How can he make a somersault and now say Amanat and Raja are better than aneek ?
What a pathetic looser.

Edited by holymary - 16 years ago
Barnali thumbnail

Topic closed...already there are other topics discussing the same. plz carry on in those.😊

srgmp dev team.