Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Dark Love

^^ This is wayy off subject, but congrats on passing whatever you passed 😆 😆

and @ everyone else: I really wish eid is tomorrow because for once in my life I will actually not go to school on Eid-- but my mom claims that Saudia Arabia is having eid on Friday and we're having our eid on Saturday [maybe cuz I'm shia?] So screwed up man. One eid would be great. Two eids is just so confusing!

😆 i know, main yohin kar deti hon😆Everyone here in UK dongi this, some donig eid today and some tommorrow and main dono din😃

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starcity

lol, awww thanks will do and wish u all the best when ur time finally comes to drive

awww thanxx😳...ill learn anpass driving next year inshallah😃 toobust to this year😆///my mum wantes me to do this year i couldn't be bothered😆😆😆
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OK, so I live in Chi-town, and they STILL haven't sighted the moon, which is quite screwed up, because people celebrated eid on friday, and on saturday, and OUR eid is on sunday?!
zohorasunni thumbnail
the sunnis celebrated eid on saturday coz the moon was sighted for saturday and the proof is on moonsighting.com . well the truth is you should follow the moon in the country you live in coz i live in england and the correct day of eid is saturday.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hey even im sunni.. we clebrated eid on friday .. so did my best friends.. and my 2nd best friend is shia they celebrated eid.. yesterday (saturday)

Originally posted by: zohorasunni

the sunnis celebrated eid on saturday coz the moon was sighted for saturday and the proof is on moonsighting.com . well the truth is you should follow the moon in the country you live in coz i live in england and the correct day of eid is saturday.

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thnks guys, it turns out our eid was on saturday, but our mosques were declaring different things, one said saturday, one said sunday, so there was tons of confusion!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dark Love

Thnks guys, it turns out our eid was on saturday, but our mosques were declaring different things, one said saturday, one said sunday, so there was tons of confusion!

Our Eid ended up being on Saturday too 😆