modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
I was just looking at some Mehndi designs and they r so awesome...I wish i knew how to put mehndi on....
Does anyone know how to put mehndi on...and how did u learn it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know how to apply mehdni!!u knw the big red spot in the middle on hands...and dipping the finger tips in mehdni..classic simple designs u can not beat!!!! 😆
unfortuantly i cant do any deisgns otha then that mentioned!!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know how to put on mehndi 😛 I never really learned it, but was always interested in it and have been doing it since I was like 10 or something 😆 you know how they say...practice makes perfect...that's the case with me 😛
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: biatchali

i know how to apply mehdni!!u knw the big red spot in the middle on hands...and dipping the finger tips in mehdni..classic simple designs u can not beat!!!! 😆
unfortuantly i cant do any deisgns otha then that mentioned!!!

ohh lol...i know that too...its the easiet...i put that on my mom's hands on eid...Fariha, good for u that u know i try everytime but somehow cant get it right!😳😭
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well I can put on Mehndi but not really good ...my sister is Master in it...she copies very good desing from mehndi books and from computer... i am gonna learn from her b/c I love Mehndi
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am a master in it i can do any type of designs and every thing.on chand raat day my whole family come up to me and every body want me to put mehndi on their hands even i don't have time to put mehndi on my hands but it's fun
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cape

i am a master in it i can do any type of designs and every thing.on chand raat day my whole family come up to me and every body want me to put mehndi on their hands even i don't have time to put mehndi on my hands but it's fun

Same happens to me 😆 I get done with everyone at past midnight, and around like 2 or 3 in the morning, I do mine while am all sleepy 😆😆

armaan-ridhima thumbnail
I AM ALSO MASTER IN IT.NOT ONLY MY FAMILY BUT MY FRENDZ AND MY SIS FREND COMES ON CHAND RAAT.